Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/status/1180640750763163649?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Hard to envision anything but LSU taking Florida to the woodshed.

Buuuuuut, it's clear Jalen Hurts is going to have a field day against Texas, so ....

Yes, Florida's uhhhh hard-nosed defense will confound LSU, who will completely fall apart and look like a totally different team

I believe in Joe Burreaux.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm the typo in the write-up that gives the SEC 66 teams in the Top 25.

Sounds accurate to me.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LeeMajors posted:

I mean, you guys occasionally have fun OOC matchups--ours rarely are (this year is kind of an exception). It's nice to know we've got a good rival with fun games in the west.

And I still feel that way after Les Miles continually hosed us six ways from Sunday with fake kicks. That should tell you how much I love the rivalry.

I still walk a little taller knowing Spurrier obliterated Saban and Rohan Davey in 2001.

1997 #14 LSU 28 - #1 Florida 21

Never forget. :911:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Taerkar posted:

I was practically on the field for that one. Was in the corner where Tyler ran in the winning TD.

I don’t remember exactly where I was in the student section but I did rush the field afterwards. Only time I did that but it was fun.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LeeMajors posted:

LSU dunking on us with fakes for like 10 years was just maddening and incredible

When Les stopped doing that, the magic was gone.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Edward Mass posted:

Mid-week football starts tonight! App State/Louisiana.

The I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter of football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

KKKLIP ART posted:

Normally I'd say you want to out LSU LSU with the crazy poo poo, but since Les has been gone, I don't know that they have done anything particularly tricky like they used to.

They fielded a modern offense this year.

Fooled all of y’all!