Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
I know that everyone except Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State are frauds. But I still enjoyed that win. Gators remain in the top 10 for one more week. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

They're going to have to get past Ohio State.

Also, Tennessee during the first half:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Gator fanfic from Reddit:

:bisonyes:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Raku posted:

My dad is the most pessimistic bama fan I know and he watched Auburn Florida yesterday and said "Tua would put up sixty on both of these teams"

hes right

My dad is also a somewhat pessimistic Bama fan. And being a Bama fan, I think he was even more excited about the Auburn result than I was.

I have a feeling he still has some reservations about Tua putting up video game numbers in truly big games. And weird poo poo can happen in road trips to Jordan-Hare.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Pakled posted:

"You guys are screwed without Franks" lol literally nobody ever thought this

I know. Actual comments from the Kentucky game:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27782940/ohio-state-georgia-tied-no-3-ap-top-25

quote:

AP Top 25
1. Alabama (32) (5-0)
2. Clemson (15) (5-0)
3. Georgia (3) (5-0)
3. Ohio State (10) (6-0)
5. LSU (2) (5-0)
6. Oklahoma (5-0)
7. Florida (6-0)
8. Wisconsin (5-0)

9. Notre Dame (4-1)
10. Penn State (5-0)
11. Texas (4-1)
12. Auburn (5-1)
13. Oregon (4-1)
14. Boise State (5-0)
15. Utah (4-1)
16. Michigan (4-1)
17. Iowa (4-1)
18. Arizona State (4-1)
19. Wake Forest (5-0)
20. Virginia (4-1)
21. SMU (6-0)
22. Baylor (5-0)
23. Memphis (5-0)
24. Texas A&M (3-2)
25. Cincinnati (4-1)

Florida over Wiscy. :lol:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Pretty solid lineup of games this weekend. Forget Gator, I want some Texas brisket. I may head out for some high-end BBQ on Saturday.

LSU is -13, according to ESPN.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

What an intolerant know-it-all. I'm not surprised to see him bemoaning the existence of children in public.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

Were going to be working in to our 70s and this guy travels the world lol

Not to defend this particular guy, but boomers who don't retire hog the senior-level positions and people also grumble about that. But yeah it would be nice to have a solvent social security system and pension plan by the time I retire. :sigh:

But getting back to football, it's interesting to see Miami favored by 1 point over Virginia. No one wants to win the Coastal.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I assume Penn State will still crush the life out of Iowa this weekend?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Can't wait to see if Jalen Hurts puts up better numbers on Texas at a neutral site than Joe Burrow (471 yds, 4 TD, 1 INT) did in a true road game.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I just got reminded of this. I'd like to know...how this happened. Like what sort of set up did Feely have where he could do this?

https://twitter.com/SomeonesAnIdiot/status/1181319381218975749

I'd like to think he was slurping down a giant 32 oz glass of beer and not paying attention to the game.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

It felt more like a mercy rule at the time; even their punter was schooling us, and the refs stepped in.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scarf posted:

UL Lafayette. This is the first year (at least that I've noticed) that they're going by just Louisiana, while UL Monroe is still ULM.

I bet the rest of the SEC West is bankrolling this initiative.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

vyst posted:

Rumor is Gators are going with all black this weekend

As the road team?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

colachute posted:

gently caress him for it but Brock Berlin doing the gator chomp after coming back from like 30 down was well deserved.

Counterpoint: Ron Zook

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

dirty shrimp money posted:

Since the season's halfway done I ran my moon poll -

pre:
Team			Record	Score
1. Ohio State		6-0	3.1913
2. Clemson		5-0	2.8675
3. Florida		6-0	2.4154
4. Wisconsin		5-0	2.3037
5. Alabama		5-0	2.2040
6. Oregon		4-1	1.9658
7. Georgia		5-0	1.9646
8. Penn State		5-0	1.9596
9. Oklahoma		5-0	1.8654
10. LSU			5-0	1.7962

:allears: Let's revisit this on Sunday.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

Extremely ready for some Thursday night football

NC State isn't the giant killer I'd hoped they were.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

General Dog posted:

Nice meltdown by all involved parties

It's a cluster, but all will be forgiven if Dana brings them back to their winning ways.

Re: LSU, I hope that Mullen schemes up some weird dual-QB stuff with Trask and Jones. The run game is so godawful that we need to clownball this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:lol:

I'm a bit early, but I'm not phone posting for a change and so I made a week 7 GDT:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3901043