Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This is insane and will never happen but if Florida wins out to the playoffs it will effectively had to go through the top 3 teams in the nation, and the top 4 teams in the SEC and that's absolutely crazy to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

N: OU was the last team to have College Gameday at their home game, an away game, and a neutral site game I believe in 2008. That's kind of interesting. Florida making moves. :smuggo:

V:

vyst fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Oct 6, 2019

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I think that would've been the tale of whichever QB lost, honestly.

UF's defense with all the pieces back in place was loving nasty.

Zuniga didn't even play which was amazing as well.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I thought he was in?!? I saw him in pads. Must’ve been mistaken drat.

He dressed but Mullen kept him out. Prevailing theory is he wasn't 100% but wanted Auburn to game plan for him. And with the defense doing so well, no point in taking the risk losing him for LSU and Georgia

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Don't tell Florida they're a blue blood program. Someone will try to gently caress an alligator at a tailgate in celebration.

A guy got arrested for RKOing an alligator not once, but twice so this is probably pretty close.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I'm not offended by weird symbolic flex stuff. Gator is loving delicious.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I don't understand how they are so well traveled but yet so egregiously racist. Must've been all the European countries

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I hope that african american recruit parents just print that letter out and present it to any Penn State recruiter that comes by,

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm still lolling at Penn State being like "Yeah we can't confirm who that is or isn't by that document" and the Actual guy is like "gently caress yeah I wrote that poo poo come @ me".

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sab0921 posted:

Bring babies and toddlers everywhere.

Babies and toddlers that yell and scream should be tossed off the cliff like imperfect Spartans.

I'm kidding please don't murder babies

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

As happy as I was for that TD’s nullification, I can say that was complete and total bullshit.

It was also the first ever enforcement of that rule which made him a pioneer

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rumor is Gators are going with all black this weekend

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

False alarm on the black unis per the AD. They are coming but not Saturday

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

on the other hand if you can make an entire fanbase mad with just a hand sign like horns down or mocking the gator chomp you should always do it

Excuse me we don't send moral press releases about people making fun of the gator chomp. Don't lump us into that madness

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MourningView posted:

Iowa has two really good tackles when Jackson is healthy but the interior is pretty iffy, especially once the guy who had been their best guard got hurt. The guards right now are usually two seniors who have never been more than okayish backups and the center is a redshirt freshman who spent most of last year playing DT. He's going to be really good eventually but he still does freshman poo poo and needs to get bigger.

I would love to see them start trying to work in more young guys at guard rather than the Paulsens or Banwart. Maybe they'll get lucky and find a spark like we did with Bulaga and Reiff back in the day, and it's a nice way to get the potential replacements for Wirfs and Jackson some experience.

I feel bad for Wirfs who I think is probably our best offensive player since Gallery

The lesson as always is never ever cooperate with the NCAAs bullshit investigation

Snitches get stitches works in business too

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Enjoy some factual content

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...tm_medium=GD365

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dana looks like an 80's movie con artist so I guess I'm saying i'm not shocked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm 100% cool with players loving fans up that try to get all belligerent