Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

LeeMajors posted:

Tebow got flagged for chomping at some OU safety he just punked in the 09 BCS title game.

ah yes one of the two cool things tebow has done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Is the other when he took that 30 yard sack against the Patriots?

yes

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

XBenedict posted:

Yeah but

That’s funny rite?

too much effort

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

mock all college hand gestures imo but also do them unironically

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

1. they self-reported
2. this was the infraction

quote:

The committee said he allowed a student-athlete to use his car for about 18 months and then provided it to a second player, but the vehicle broke down a short time later.

“Of particular concern to the COI is the fact that a football staff member questioned the head coach about providing a car to the student-athlete, but the head coach dismissed the staff member’s concern and took no action to ascertain the permissibility of his actions,” the committee said in the report.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

General Dog posted:

Iirc, Jimbo’s nephew was actually vindicated, as far as not being the instigator

yeah john battle pushed cole fisher, who then retaliated by pushing/punching kragthorpe in the pacemaker which is what pissed off kevin faulk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Jivesauce posted:

I just got back from Indiana/Rutgers and Rutgers is uh...not good. If anything I'm concerned that Indiana only scored 35 on them. Take a look at the Rutgers passing stats though:

haha what