Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Well deserved, says I.

Every conference thinks their refs stink, but no one can slow a game down to a ponderous crawl quite like SEC officials. There was a drat 30-minute delay, featuring about four commercial breaks, in Florida/Auburn when Marcy Marc Curles and the Funky Bunch tried to review a penalty that was, by rule, unreviewable. UGA/UT was an endless slog of weak penalties, including one point where two targeting calls were overturned on back to back plays.

I know I'm asking the impossible of the assemblage of low-level Regions bankers and Breitbart commentators that makes up the SEC officiating talent pool, but fellas...have you ever considered just letting the kids play? OOOooooOOOOOooooo scary, I know. You might have something like AJ Green calling attention to himself, and think of the children, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Anyway UGA looked like butt for 2.5 quarters and are due to pay dearly for a defense without a particular identity and an offense that just wastes 5-star talent everywhere. But you can also look at it as a 39-point win in Knoxville that was half-rear end enough to save Pruitt's job! So to that end, I say

https://twitter.com/Dylanlwebber/status/1180678678465961986?s=20

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

superbelch posted:

That UGA math

Ha. Long night. 29-point win.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

KKKLIP ART posted:

Gator is awesome to eat when made well and good for that restaurant for going all in.

ATL goons, might I recommend Just Loaf'n, which is in a gas station off Boulevard just north of I-20 and has some solid gator sausage po' boys.

e:

Some Penn State Boomer rear end in a top hat posted:

I'd like to be optimistic enough to think that this guy will spend the rest of his days disowned by the program he loves so much, but this is Penn State here, so

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Oct 8, 2019