Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

gently caress it I’m all in for Florida. Our ranking is deserved because of our ability to make other teams play lovely. Next weekend LSU is going to look like a JV high school team. But so will the Gators. It’s our super power or our contagious disease, depending on your outlook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm the typo in the write-up that gives the SEC 66 teams in the Top 25.

Where’s the typo

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I am glad that guy has taken on the noble and completely not racist task of saving young black men from themselves.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

vyst posted:

I'm still lolling at Penn State being like "Yeah we can't confirm who that is or isn't by that document" and the Actual guy is like "gently caress yeah I wrote that poo poo come @ me".

It’s a real shame they didn’t sign their name.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Florida’s defense has the ability to make offenses look like they forgot which team is supposed to have the ball.

LSU is not immune.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I worked in a grocery store that allowed facial hair but you had to put a hairnet on your face if you were in any food prep areas.

It was pretty fashionable.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

LeeMajors posted:

Maybe the throat slash stuff?

THATS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

gently caress him for it but Brock Berlin doing the gator chomp after coming back from like 30 down was well deserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Doesn’t Tennessee have the most important title though

Something like the “we were good people and worked hard” trophy or something?