Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Just lol @ ol bunk rear end WVU man thinking Sam Ehlinger isnt a good QB.

Sorry he has torn up your defense for three years in a row. Must be frustrating.

You only have one more to deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Thermos H Christ posted:

OU is gonna beat Texas. Bummer.

Nah.

Texas going to win. By a lot.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Hard to envision anything but LSU taking Florida to the woodshed.

Buuuuuut, it's clear Jalen Hurts is going to have a field day against Texas, so ....

Yes, Florida's uhhhh hard-nosed defense will confound LSU, who will completely fall apart and look like a totally different team

Its hate week. Get it together. Oklahoma is a backwater gas field that should be condemned as a super fund site that happens to field an ok football team.

A worse Texas team took them on with Kyler Murray and beat em. Herman's teams are always hyped and always prepared for big games.

Texas is going to win. gently caress OU. Amen.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Thermos H Christ posted:

poo poo, a Charlie Strong Texas team beat OU that one time. Anything’s possible in the Cotton Bowl. Jalen Hurts is absolutely going to throw for like a thousand yards but maybe we get a few turnovers and push their defense around some and who knows?

A Charlie Strong team that was 1-4 and got utterly owned by Notre Dame and TCU beat a playoff bound OU team.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Love that not only is A&M still ranked, they moved up during the bye.

Gotta get Bama that W against a ranked team.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

The AFF gimmick was pretty tired - but it was nice to have a Baylor poster here - there is no one to heap love on the undefeated and ranked Baylor Bears who are an incredible story of overcoming the adversity of having raped dozens of people without consequences and making it back to prominence

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

General Dog posted:

I'm right here man

You gotta step up your Baylor posting.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Randaconda posted:

i hope UF keeps on winning

then loses the FSU game and barely misses the playoffs

thanks for coming to my TED talk

It never works - Texas has been the only loss for a playoff bound OU team twice. While it's fun, blue blood programs will always get the benefit of the doubt.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Thermos H Christ posted:

It's entirely possible that Texas just isn't very good, in which case LSU probably isn't either. The highlight of Texas' resume thus far is playing LSU close but failing to put it away even though LSU's defense totally collapsed in the second half (literally and figuratively). Meanwhile all LSU has done is survive against Texas while looking clearly vulnerable in the process and throttle some cupcakes. I know everyone thinks Florida is way overrated but they've accomplished at least as much as LSU so far.

Sorry - Texas rules and is going to beat OU and LSU and Texas are going to have a playoff rematch.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Lincoln Riley is a coward - but also please come coach the Texans you loving coward.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27792848/lincoln-riley-sooners-do-horns-vs-texas

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

I wonder what his letter about Sandusky was like. He definitely was as offended by a long time assistant coach raping children and having the school administration cover it up for decades as he is by a kid with dreads, right?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

YOLOsubmarine posted:

LSU leads FBS in points per game. Yea, they haven't played anyone yet other than Texas, but it's not like Oklahoma or Alabama, who are right behind them, have run a gauntlet either.

Texas is a lot better than any team that OU or Alabama played. They're ranked appropriately and are a top 15 team - which is a good win!

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

mactheknife posted:

sorry y'all, turns out this guy is good and has correct opinions

Bring babies and toddlers everywhere.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

I would just like to chime in and say gently caress texas

OU basically exists for people from DFW suburbs that didn't get into Texas.

Also. gently caress OU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

I didnt say Park Cities. Stupid kids from Plano gotta go to school too.