Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

America's game of the week

GO COWBOYS

Woooo we can't be stopped (except for last week).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Hm ok that was a good tackle :/

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
wtffffffffffffffffffffffff

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cooper? more like Booooooooooooper :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
oh no cowboys are bad again :downs:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Cymoril posted:

I want to call Romo and tell him Corona sucks

Mexico, your food is delicious, your women are beautiful, but your beer and candy are poo poo tier :ese:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cooper redeemed!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dear Cowboys,

Please stop being bad.

Regards,
Dallas

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

But but America's Team :sweatdrop:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Packers good so what.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

The Cowboys

are bad

https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tom Sellout posted:

haha this team has become total garbage

post/avatar combo :smith:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Intentional grounding?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAttt??

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

they’re besties

Gross.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cowboys playing so far status: Unfortunate.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:flag:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jivesauce posted:

"you can't hit qbs like you could in my day," Aikman says as Rodgers is torn in half on a high/low hit in slow motion

Aikman is extremely FYGM.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
May as well just let them in so we get the ball back with more tiahahahahhaa like our next drive is going to last more than 2 minutes :(

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jected.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Shitshow

Just lmao if cowboys can’t get a td before the half

lamos incoming

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Our only hope is for the Packers to run out of players.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:stare:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Cuddles posted:

i went to go watch joker and it looks like i missed several other clown shows

Any good? I can't tell from the trailers if it's genius or trash.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

03!!!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

The parking situation at Jerryworld looks horrific

Just a sea of concrete baking in the sun

Hey that's Dallas' city motto :D

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
OPI whut?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
We are so gonna get picked again :ohdear:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

lol just like take transit newb

What am I fuckin' poor??

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What a game indeed...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:lol: dak

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

Please let this be the game that gets Garrett turned into Wade Phillips.

Just. loving. End it.

No plane ride back home so he can get replaced mid-air, wait for a road game.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:flag: :flag:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
'boys did a good thing...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
bull

shitttttttttttttttttttttttt

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jason Shook.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Qwijib0 posted:

are you from the past?

That's a catch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
GARRETT SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK