Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hamsterlady posted:

I'm moving this weekend so there will be a slight pause in updates while I finish up the moving process and get settled in at my new place. I was planning to have a video today but I couldn't find the time to get one edited. Expect the next one sometime next week.

Also I'll definitely show off as much fun stuff as I can once we get into later vehicle parts and it gets a bit easier to build things.

Moving tends to suck, so good luck with that. I been lurking this thread for a while now, and it's been a hoot - really looking forward to more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I like the tightropes just fine. I think they add an element of suspense to the videos.