Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Fiendly posted:

They're also total sweeties, watch one eat a cookie if you don't believe me
https://twitter.com/gastehowe/status/1179733478553862150

But now it's going to ask for a glass of milk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

At my mom's this summer we noticed a large number of wasps (I'd say over 50) crawling around on the driveway under a particular tree. The area caught the light differently, our guess is they were attracted to dripping sap. They were completely chill around us, even though we'd squish some when driving in.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

"Overwhelming" is a good way of putting it. The levels themselves feel huge as well.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Mighty Steed posted:

To solve the mystery behind that Kickball achievement, it's not as ominous as it sounds.

It's a famous quote from England winning the Football (aka soccer :rolleyes:) World Cup in 1966.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzsOOLIsZ-U

Despite regular hubris, football has failed to come home since. :britain:

Two World Wars, one World Cup, gently caress all since then, doo-dah, doo-dah.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Beartaco posted:

I'm excited for Nuts & Bolts since I genuinely have no idea what to expect. I haven't played it, seen it or even read much about it. In my head it's some Kerbal Space Program type thing, but for driving around collecting jiggies?

Both not quite and pretty much spot-on at the same time. You can definitely go full Kerbal with it if you want to, and the game feels like it wants you to, but most of the time that's too tedious.