Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Does the shark drop three combs every time you rekill him?

Can you lag the game to hell with this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Hamsterlady posted:

I didn't actually know, so I just booted up Banjo.

He drops 3 every time, but honeycombs in the stage cap at ten. As you create more, the oldest ones vanish again and again.
Very neat, thanks for checking! It's cool that they thought of that :)

sebzilla posted:

When I was a kid I skipped the majority of Clanker because I was scared of swimming down to the bottom and drowning because grabbing the fishes bubbles was fiddly as heck. Once I realised I had time to go down, swim through the key once and go back up to the surface it made everything better!

e: Huh, a more common thing than I thought then! High five, drowning anxiety buddy!
Yeah naw same, though I got a guide soon after noping out the first time, and knowing that there going down there was intended, very necessary and what exactly you had to do with the key helped a great deal.