Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Actually, I've got a perfect explanation for where Kazooie goes during the Van transformation (though it doesn't explain any of the others): She's driving Banjo. Why else would he run over all those defenseless workers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
The way I see it, if the game cheats then you should feel no shame in cheating back. And Canary Mary blatantly cheats. I mean, what does she do, drain your inertia to power her own flight or something?

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Beartaco posted:

You know, I actually gave Rare the benefit of the doubt thinking that maybe the Minjos were just accidentally named after British slang for a vagina. After seeing "Mingy Jongo" I think I can confidently say they knew what they were doing.

Considering the fact that the devs were British? There's no way they did that on accident.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Hamsterlady posted:

Diddy Kong Racing Banjo Pilot is a game released in 1997 2005 for the Nintendo 64 Gameboy Advance. It features a unique racing scheme where the player can choose between a kart, plane, or hovercraft.

While not the main character, Banjo is a playable character in this game. This is interesting because he appeared in this game before any game of his own.

This isn't actually a let's play of Banjo Pilot. Think of it more as bonus videos. I'm not going through Pilot with nearly the necessary attention for me to feel right calling it an actual let's play.

Banjo Bonus: Banjo Pilot Part 1

That looked horrifyingly bad. Like, I'm pretty sure I've seen better NES graphics. Oh, and the game looks bad, too.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Hamsterlady posted:

Banjo Bonus: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

This is the final bonus video before Nuts and Bolts.

Banjo and Kazooie's great comeback! Pretty sure every fan of the bird and bear was extremely excited to see their announcement, especially with how faithful their adaptation was (after all, basically their entire moveset was pulled from B&K and Tooie).

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Those "LOG's Choice" missions seem incredibly frustrating. I mean, when the only sane way to use the vehicles they give you is "jump out, tear them apart, and build something more useful out of the pieces" you know they suck.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Can't say I'm surprised by that ending, considering what looked to be half an hour's worth of fast-forwarded failures beforehand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
...Was it just the different zoom levels messing with me, or were you actually moving faster on foot than you were in that "Super Sally" abomination? The LOG's Choice missions just seem to keep getting worse...