Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asparagus32
Aug 16, 2015
Great LP, really enjoying the nostalgia trip!

I played a lot of Kazooie as a kid, but I think I got Tooie much later, definitely didn't play it as much. Never played Nuts & Bolts, so curious about that one.

I don't think young-me ever realized how many "invulnerable" enemies you could kill with gold feathers. I probably just avoided them whenever Mummies/Skeletons/Ghosts/etc. showed up.

JossiRossi posted:

Oh man, this version messed up the Organ playing. In the N64 the note played would be in tune with the music. This one it played the same flat note each time instead of changing based on the music.

So it wasn't my memory playing tricks, when it confused me during the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asparagus32
Aug 16, 2015
Watching this, it feels like the game is hurting itself a lot by forcing you to use these horrible pre-made vehicles. There should be a ton of potential for creativity and fun by finding your own solutions to these challenges instead of what you get...

Thank you for suffering through this so we don't have to and still get to see the better parts of this game.

Asparagus32
Aug 16, 2015

CptWedgie posted:

...Was it just the different zoom levels messing with me, or were you actually moving faster on foot than you were in that "Super Sally" abomination? The LOG's Choice missions just seem to keep getting worse...

I got the same impression. Especially since that thing had such bad turning capabilities you had to slow down constantly.