Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

Count me as another person who had trouble with the key. I think I tried once, drowned and then just moved on. It's a shame I never finished this as a kid because I won from a contest Cartoon Network ran at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

I don't know if it happened to anyone else, but your audio seemed to desync when you started talking about the mysterious inaccessible room.

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

I’m really excited for you to start Tooie. I feel it has more interesting level design. You start to see where they are heading with their level design with Click Clock Woods.

Now that Banjo is in Smash and Microsoft seems to have a good working relationship with Nintendo, do you think we will see this ported to Switch? Or maybe even a sequel?