Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
That is the extra large text?!? Good lord, how bad is the normal?

I love the concept behind this game, but the kneecapping of creativity for entirely too many of the challenges with forced designed really hurt. I'm positive the designers did it to prevent the absolutely insane things that could be abused through Havok interactions, but they should have been used sparingly even with abuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Lulti posted:

Quite bad, considering there used to be gray transparent text boxes before the black ones we see in the video, making it more difficult for some to read.
http://mundorare.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ss-bk-nuts-and-bolts-typeface-comparison.png

Wow, that is just horrible. I thought the worst was the text on the Dead Rising games, but this is a strong contender.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

You hit upon a key in your video: "I made it better by making is stupider" This game's charm is in making the dumbest, 8 year old going wild with a bin of lego designs. The speedrun cage pusher was pants on head idiotic and it works!

Make it stupider.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

pointlessone posted:

Make it stupider.

:getin: