Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

This will not end well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Dropped Grover into coverage and they run 0 routes over the middle lol

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Mack is active fwiw.
Very cool we have to play a practice squad CB I've literally never heard of

Good coverage of Shady there.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Amazing coverage by Okereke wow

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

So for the uninitiated, Colts are a Tampa 2 team. Cover two, middle LB drops deep middle if he drops, and depends on four down linemen to generate pressure on their own.

The specific direction Eberflaus hs decided to go is having smaller very athletic linebackers that cover well sideline to sideline behind two quick, tall DTs that line up in both A gaps. He likes to depend on the DTs to generate pressure rather than the DEs.

It hasn't worked out well thus far this year, but we have had a lot of dings already. Ideally we bend don't break, but we've broken too much.

Offensively, we run a lot behind Quentin Nelson, whether that's left side or pulling him. Passing game is a lot of mesh concepts, with some TE seams and puts thrown in. They like to depend on TY to run this weird stop and go seam that I hate but whatever.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Remember when Chuck Pagano absolutely refused to play Mack despite having over 5 yards per carry his rookie year lol

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Indy has better brisket than KC qtiyd

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

If the Chiefs lose I will run across the field at the Super Bowl with a message of the first poster's to quote this choice.

Say this

Phyein posted:

Im drunk, and a jest fan can you bpame me? Can i drunk post here with you guys? Im so lonely. Theres no body at he the bar here watching REAL FOOT BALL. Well almost kovody at te ar here at all. The bartender evem gave ms so me pepto bismo . When i told him i needed 10 min to ru. Down to byrne dairy to grab some ibs relocing poo poo. I have IBS.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

It will probably be incomplete but it shouldn't be in an ideal world

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Mahomes is a cheat code

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Can we get a holding wow

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Poor decision but I'll take the flag

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Poor DT. Had hold of the jersey, probably didn't want to accidentally incur a penalty

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Adam didn't miss phew

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

honestly FG don't do anything against the Chiefs. Probably need to go for it every time down here.

If you go for it on 4th and 12 in the middle of the second down 3 points you would get bricks thrown through your window

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Brissett shuffling after the handoff to serve as a psuedo blocker was super slick

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Dang. Literally didn't see him.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Don't worry, McCoy didn't catch that

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Ebron gonna Ebron.

Good tackle by Dulin

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Kenny Moore had the deepest dip I've ever seen

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

KC should go for it honestly.

Also hope Mahomes isn't super hurt

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Yeah we've got Brissett for 2 more years iirc

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I wish we saw more of that from Hines

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Brave to run a bubble screen with no lead blocking

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Some quality clown ball rn

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Where was the indisputable proof

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Every team in the league runs that. Either change the rule or give it to everyone

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I feel like that wasn't really dpi on Odom but flags on flags on flags

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

RIP to a real one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Intruder posted:

Imagine seeing a guy's foot pointing the wrong direction and bitching at him for stopping the clock

Nah I can't imagine rooting for the Patriots