Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh gently caress Wormy White Privilege Principal is back :barf:

I hated him at first because his ideology is so widely used by poo poo people but he seems to be pretty earnest, and taking a rifle to the face in defense of an innocent black student went a long way towards making him an interesting character with discussable nuance instead of the straight white male shitheel he was initially presented as.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
I really liked how gravedigger consistently walked away from defeated enemies without killing them

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
I really don't think he lets people live because he doesn't want to have to bury them, especially since that's a thing he made up on his own and wants to do. He sees himself as liberating the metas, in his mind he's a good guy and that's why he doesn't slaughter defeated enemies and that's far more compelling than "too lazy to dig a hole "

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Maybe spoiler text that