Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Jensen needs to get into Phase 4 of Marvel or something because he's got EXTREME Superhero Face.

Gosh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

DogsInSpace! posted:

Yeah I hadn't read ahead and was shocked that was not the last episode. Felt like a good ending to a series half my age. Got to find somewhere to stream it as I don't want to wait another week or whenever.

It's available midnight, I think EST maybe PST, on CW.com, if you don't mind ads.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

DogsInSpace! posted:

Have you had that avatar since you started? I swear I remember you from centuries ago just from that avatar.

I've had the same one basically since I joined. It was topical in 2005 with the movie coming out, and I'm just lazy as gently caress when it comes to changing it.

Thoroughly tickled to be remembered by it tho.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

BrendianaJones posted:

They also didn't hear Bobby say Castiel helped Jack reshape heaven so they are mad at imagined (in this instance) homophobia for leaving Cas in "super hell" which isn't even really hell, just a place where you sleep forever which sounds pretty sweet tbh

I can see being really annoyed that Castiel wasn't shown in the last episode. Sure he's not in super hell anymore, but like....he was a big part of the show and it's a turbo bummer that he got got the way he did and namedropped in a quick passing line in the finale. It's not like he was a 3 episode or even 3 season character and it's kind of a lovely send off for a character that's been around forever.

Granted this show EXCELS in lovely sendoffs for characters who have been around forever, so maybe it's just more of the same. But I get why folks are annoyed.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I have always liked her videos because she addresses fandom stuff from a nicer place and not "LOOKATTHESEFUCKINWEIRDOS" even if the fans are being fuckin weirdos. Her video on The JohnLock Conspiracy, ESPECIALLY for the unintiated, is a treat and a half to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

pentyne posted:

They're absolutely going to have Jensen Ackles show up in the season finale as a bad guy/rival or something.

Nah he's filming what sounds like a big role for the Boys. (Likes working with Kripke, it'd seem!)