Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i would be remiss if i didn't suggest that we be Dash Rendar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dotchan
Feb 28, 2008

I wanna get a Super Saiyan Mohawk when I grow up! :swoon:

Dash Rendar posted:

This, but maybe with a Super Saiyan Mohawk? :heysexy:

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I don't follow. What makes it so awful that you put it in the title?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Bloodly posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles games are massive. Think MMORPG sized.
The fastest way to burnout while playing in the first one is to try and do all the sidequests in a single town, and may God have mercy on your mind if you're doing a let's play. These are amongst the most LP-unfriendly games that exist.

I'd say X is the most massive of the three and general consensus (of course opinions WILL vary on this) is that it's also the weakest.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Bloodly posted:

I played XCX.

Just beating the main game took me 100 hours of playtime.

The Octopath LP took close to a full year to complete, this will probably still be going in 2021.

Blue Link
Apr 22, 2014
Oh, so its a bit shorter than Dragon Quest VII.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Dash Rendar posted:

I second this motion!

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

BisbyWorl posted:

I played XCX.

Just beating the main game took me 100 hours of playtime.

The Octopath LP took close to a full year to complete, this will probably still be going in 2021.

I had to do it twice.

For some reason Mighty Number 9 downloading corrupted XCX, killing my progress.

I got a bit further than the first time in about 20 less hours... then it corrupted again. Havent had the will to try a third time.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Octopath was a LP I had planned months in advance and was working on constantly in the background until I was ready to launch it, and that was one I was updating near-daily.

This LP is one I decided to randomly do on Tuesday morning (not the first LP I made this way!) that I'm half-assing, with minimal music links (though the OST kicks rear end), gonna skip most of the dialogue, won't come close to doing all quests, and the only videos I have planned will be edited exploration videos since the exploration is legit great and worth showing off in videos (plus it might get me to finally learn to use a video editor that isn't AviSynth).

Anyway, you all recommended a lot of stuff, and "large black woman" is the most recommended of the lot so far, so I'll roll with that. I'll see what I can do to make her old too, but I don't know how feasible this is due to lack of options, because why would anyone want to be an old in a video game??? Also I'll name her DashRendar (which I'll change to Dash "Rook" Rendar, since that's what most people will be calling her anyway) as a consolation prize to the late Dashers. Also I might gently caress around with the name during the course of the LP because I can.

All the other stuff doesn't have a real consensus, so I'll go with a combination of suggestions and things I like and see what works. At any rate, update will likely be up either tomorrow or Saturday, with a small chance for tonight if I feel especially adventurous.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Meet our new heroine, Dash Rendar.

I wanted to go darker with the skin, but this is the darkest it will go. As I expected, you can't really make a character "old" in this game, so I just added a bunch of moles, a scar, and an old-looking face-painting to best resemble the "too old for this poo poo" vibe. I went with the hair because I liked it. I went with Classic/Fiona to give her a bit of class. This is the largest I can go by default, but of course I can hack it to make her larger.

If you have any other suggested tweaks, let me know and I'll do them after the next update!

Polderjoch
Jun 27, 2019

May the sacred flame guide me... Or something like that.
Ì think the dude actually does have older options? It's only the female option that doesn't have an option labelled old.

Also not linking the ost makes complete sense because 90% of the time a track plays in this game it's only one part of a track cut up at random which may as well be impossible to link to. 100% recommend still checking out the ost because it's fantastic though.

If it's possible make the eye shadow darker? Or have it be a shade of black just to play up the "I don't get enough sleep for this poo poo."

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!
Yeah, the OST in this game is...something. The instrumental stuff is especially great, in my opinion (never really cared for the vocal tracks). But the names are the best thing about it. Who could forget the majesty of "So nah, so fern", "z5m20i12r04a28" and "96-:rip"?

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The hero we deserve.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Epicmissingno posted:

Who could forget the majesty of "So nah, so fern", "z5m20i12r04a28" and "96-:rip"?

Finally, keyboardfacemashcore is coming into vogue!

werbear
Jan 14, 2017

Epicmissingno posted:

"So nah, so fern"

That's German for "So close, so far away".

Polderjoch
Jun 27, 2019

May the sacred flame guide me... Or something like that.
All of the tracks translate into something someway, whether it's just foreign language or keysmash nonsense, "96-:rip" is somehow Japanese for black continent apparently.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
And z5m20i12r04a28 is because there are two game tracks in that one OST piece, an unnamed one made on May 20th 2012 at 4:28 (or something like that) and a track named "zmira".

Sawano is weird.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Polderjoch posted:

All of the tracks translate into something someway, whether it's just foreign language or keysmash nonsense, "96-:rip" is somehow Japanese for black continent apparently.

If it's like Chinese names for poo poo, translating those into Japanese will make it *sound* the same as black continent. Like 8 is lucky in Chinese solely because it has the same sound as the word wealthy.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
96 can be read as ku-ro, which is black, but I dunno where one would get the continent part.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

So you have all decided.

First, our character must be large. I max out the body slider as large as it will go. If this is not sufficiently large, I can hack the game to make her larger.

I wanted to use a darker skin tone, but this is around as dark as it'll go. You can be green, but not have really dark skin. It'll do, I guess.

I can't really make her old, but I can at least make her look like she's seen some poo poo. At least she looks maybe mid-twenties, which of course makes her old in anime years.

Also white hair to add to the oldness, though with some red flair.

Finally a lightning tattoo for extra old and edge.

It was a toss-up between Mature, Soldier, and Classic. I went with Classic because the British accent adds class, and it was the most popular recommendation due to using Fiona's actress from Xenoblade 1.

With that, we are ready to begin!

Attention: external access confirmed. Disengaging statis in 10 seconds...

This is our hand. This is a large, old hand, and thus this is a good hand.

Let us cherish the shot of this hand.

...Nevermind, let's go back to sleep.

Good thing I found you. My name's Elma. You wanna tell me yours?

Our character's essentially a silent protagonist, so she communicates purely through facial expressions.

Note: all of her facial expressions are blank.

That's not good. Just try and focus, all right?

I'll make it more aesthetically pleasing when I remember to actually enable hacks for the game, as you can use them to bump the protagonist's character limit up to twenty characters. For now, this is Dash Rendar Jr., daughter of the great Dash Rendar.

As to how the daughter of a bounty hunter from an era long ago and a galaxy far, far away ended up on Earth, well, I'm sure some of you would know better than I.

It'll come. In the meantime, I'll get you up to speed here as best I can.

We get our first choice! It doesn't really matter.

Since the text is a pain to read (really, all text that isn't subtitled dialogue is going to be that way), I'll transcribe the options and bold the one I choose.

---

Nod - Show your body is working fine.
Shake Your Head - Show you're still disoriented.

---

As I said, it doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

Anyway we have a gun now and we're going to start shooting stuff. That's the best thing to give a disoriented person still grappling with their senses, right?

I don't remember how many chapters we have here. It's probably for the best I don't remember...

Elma will pop up and give tips and advice. I'll skip over most of these, as I'm sure most of you know what a mini-map is.

Whenever you enter a new region or discover a new landmark, you get a pop up telling you you've entered a new region or discovered a new landmark. It's useful to know when you entered a new region or discovered a new landmark!

Also, there's achievements. A lot of achievements. We can't even get them all anymore because two of them required Miiverse! Not that there was any way in hell I was going to bother with that, of course.

Anyway this starting section is dark as heck and I was too dumb to bump the brightness up, so let's focus on showing off random things in no particular order.

This is our menu. There's a lot of things here, things we won't worry about for now.

Apparently it's a good idea to actually read the manual, as there's a lot the game doesn't tell you, especially in regards to combat!

You're one of the lucky few...

It rings some bells, alright.

I'll warn now that I may cut out some dialogue for the sake of brevity or, in this case, humor. I'll try to keep everyone's personalities and the plot and all that nonsense at least somewhat consistent though.

Anyway, time for combat.

All this other stuff? Soul Voices, Combat Arts, positioning, switching weapons and enemies and all that? It can wait, apparently, all we need to know is to shoot the monster until it's dead.

Likewise, I'll wait for later to go into combat. For now, our guns will fire a series of weak bullets every couple seconds or so automatically. We can also use special skills called Combat Arts to inflict debuffs or do other things, though once used they'll be on cooldown for awhile.

Sometimes you and your companions will scream stuff in combat. You can set what stuff you scream to get bonuses in combat.

Anyway it's a starter bug or whatever so it's easy even doing nothing.

Here's a quick video if you're interested.

https://mp4.mega64.net/xcx/u002/067a.mp4

---

Nod - Show interest in finding work.
Scowl - Look depressed at the idea of work.

---

We're a woman of action, and we're not content to do nothing when there's a whole new world of varmints to shoot with our fancy new gun.

Something to keep in mind for later, I guess.

We get a new gun but we have to be level 3 to use it.

Don't squint at those numbers. None of it is currently relevant to us.

There's plenty of important yellow squiggles and blue squiggles in the overworld.

The yellow squiggles are field actions, where you can use one of three skills to uncover treasure. To increase immersion, you do this by mashing A a bunch.

We get some experience, credits, and new armor.

What do you think? Is this Dash's kind of fashion?

For now I'll give it to Elma. Naturally, a lot of these armors can be cheesecakey and kinda stupid.

The blue crystals are random things that can be used for things. I do not expect you to actually read this.

This one is a Cranjelly. I think there's written bios for all this stuff later, I'll show those off next update.

I shoot another thing and get some knives.

I also gain a bunch of things. We learn a combat art that buffs our defense.

We also find a Golden Sardine and a Strawlenny. We could easily live off the land if we wanted.

You have a ranged weapon and melee weapon. Melee does one big hit of damage, ranged does many tiny hits. There's combat arts that use one or the other. Which you use will depend on things, but you can swap between them at will.

You can swim. This is good. It's good to swim.

We near the next cutscene trigger. But first, we have a combat.

Video: Sample Battle

Here's a video if you want to hear voice attacks and watch me do random things for reasons.

One of our arts lets us burn things. That's pretty handy to have! We may need to burn a lot of things to survive. Some of those things may even be living things!

I guess this is blood?

"Are you kidding? Who built this clunker? Just shoot it!"

These prompts will come up mid-combat, and is our main way to heal. It also lets our character shout mid-combat, which is the only time we can actually talk.

Again, I'll explain combat when there's less going on and when I actually know what the hell I'm doing.

We're up on the next cutscene, and I recommend clicking the following video to see one of the biggest appeals for Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Video: Welcome to Mira

Follow me. I promise, you're gonna love this.

This place is massive, alien, bizarre, and all-around wonderful.

Also the fauna is just as massive, alien, bizarre, and all-around wonderful.

The environments for this game are simply jaw-dropping. This game is an absolute joy to explore, if nothing else.

Yeah, or we could kill them. We just need to get larger.

Mira is what this world is named, at least by us.

As far as new homes go, this one ain't half bad!

We can jump if you like--you could handle the fall. But the indigens down there are another story. Some big, some mean--all nasty.

Given our options, the high road here would be the safer way to go, relatively speaking.

Do you really want to leave the path home to some random person who has no idea what they're doing? Because I sure do!

Next time, we take a look around our new world, and maybe do other stuff.

The_Final_Stand
Nov 2, 2013

So cute and cuddly
I absolutely _love_ the environments here.

You say you're not going to 100% this (I mean, fair, this game is massive), so, what, you're just going to do the main story and whatever sidequests take your fancy? Cause there are some brilliant sidequests here that I would heartily advise you to seek out when the time comes.
Also one or two downright terrible ones which I will not begrudge you skipping.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
That lightning tattoo looks like a cooler version of the tear drop gang/prison tattoo. For every kill another stroke gets added. She ran out of space and had to add prongs to accurately keep count.

Or is this the wrong kind of edge for this character?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Xenoblade games are meant for you to run up to the biggest badass in the yard and clock them right in the jaw.

Then die horribly, but with everyone's respect.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

FeyerbrandX posted:

Xenoblade games are meant for you to run up to the biggest badass in the yard and clock them right in the jaw.

Then die horribly, but with everyone's respect.

Then come back twenty hours later and pound them into the ground.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Seeing the number "2" represent damage in this game is surreal after how far it goes in post-game, though assault rifles are never a dps weapon.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Well she just practically dared us to jump, didn't she?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Before we begin, I do my first hack to change our name and take advantage of some extra space. Normally we only get ten characters, but with the magic of XCXGecko (spoilers) I can expand that to twenty.

It's all I do for now, but I'm sure I'll be abusing it heavily by the end...

Was there every any doubt?

https://mp4.mega64.net/xcx/u003/002.mp4

No fall damage in this game. Our bodies are made of strong stuff, apparently!

By taking the leap, there's an obvious structure to grab our interest.

Here's a tiny camp with a random BLADE soldier. Some characters you can actually talk to, while others like this NPC will automatically pop up some text.

He's just telling us what Elma already said, that the indigens down here are a bit nasty for our levels and are best avoided. Sounds like a good plan to me!

We're collecting a bunch of these weird collectibles, so might as well learn more about them!

A lot of these are basically "thing like on Earth but different". Like, what if a mosquito was a giant ball of hairy mouths (Ball Mosquito)? What about a cranberry full of jelly (Cranjelly)? A burdock that tastes like a strawberry (Strawlenny)? Or a golden fish that tastes like a sardine (Golden Sardine)? I'll summarize the ones I come across as I come across them.

We also pick up a Mining Probe from this broken-down vehicle. We'll put that to use later though.

It's not that far a walk from here to our destination. Getting up there, on the other hand...

Collectibles can be pretty much anywhere, including simply floating on top of the ocean.

I end up finding a few more while exploring. First is the Lacey Potato, which is bitter and is used to supplement other foods with protein. I also pick up an Ajira Melon, a nutritious and tasteless melon with a black ring. Then there's the Starlight Apple, a black apple that glows due to the seed within.

My mind's blown that so many of these have pictures and little bios associated with them.

Weather's dynamic, so it starts raining on us again.

I eventually swim to a tiny outcropping near where we're supposed to go.

Elma is way in the distance. It seems being in hibernation hasn't slowed down the powerful swimming prowess of Dash Rendar Jr.!

I assume this is the way to climb up, but nope, it's too steep to even Skyrim-jump up.

There is always another way, though. Moving to the right a bit we'll eventually find a place among these crystal structures to climb up, and despite looking like decoration these are actually designed to let you travel up them to get to your destination.

It's a really clever feeling, that you're getting away with something you're not supposed to do. Little wonder that Nintendo brought them in to help with Breath of the Wild, as Monolith Soft excels in building worlds that are fun to explore. Before BotW, this game was probably my favorite one to explore. It's only when I ran out of things to explore that I stopped playing the first time...

I finally learn how to zoom out, which kinda sucks for screenshots but, trust me, helps out immensely with jumping compared to how close the camera defaults to your character. Fortunately there's no gaps to fall through, so it's more annoying than frustrating to navigate this area.

Also you can jump, and you have a really powerful and impressive jump, moreso if you jump while sprinting. If nothing else, this is a game that knows how to make jumping feel cool.

You can actually walk up that back wall to get up to the next "level" of these crystals, which lead you close to your destination.

At first I thought I needed to make a leap of faith here to reach the other side.

I fell off before I could realize how wrong I was.

Instead, there's another route that we can jump from, and we conveniently end up right in front of our destination! How about that?

This giant city is just a chunk of a space ship. Still a pretty impressive chunk, though.

Elma blathers on for a bit until...

Grexes? And they're riled.

We've got another miniboss battle to take on.

There's...so much to go over, but I guess I'll do a brief summary of combat. Let's just focus on stuff that's relevant to us.

Right now, we have three techs.

Assault Hammer does damage, and if the enemy is Staggered, this will inflict Topple. This is the base combo of the early Xenoblade games, as it will stun the enemy and let you do some extra fun stuff. Our character cannot Stagger a foe, but Elma can, and she will usually opt to do so early to let us set up Topple.

Next is Flame Grenade. It deals thermal damage, inflicts a status effect called Blaze, and if targeting a Toppled enemy, boosts damage dealt.

Finally, Chrome Armor simply buffs one character's Physical Resistance.

Soul Voices are kinda weird, and I don't fully understand them, but basically the idea is that you fulfill some objectives in combat, some given by your allies sometimes, and you will trigger a button prompt. Nail the timing, and you'll shout and activate extra effects like buffs, healing, extra damage, that sort of thing.

I'll likely go into more detail on that later once it's worth knowing about. For now, all we care about is hitting that B button when it pops up.

Oh, I guess I have a fourth combat art now. Slit Edge is a simple damage tech, but it'll do increased damage if you use it on the side of an enemy. Yep, positioning is also a big deal for combat down the line, so we'll have to worry about aggro and all that nonsense.

https://mp4.mega64.net/xcx/u003/062.mp4

Anyway we send the last of these things flying twenty feet into the air before it dies.

You can tell Dash Rendar Jr. is already getting tired of Elma's "why can't we all get along" nonsense.

Really tired of it.

Some new armor in that grex's guts.

There's an option to disable showing headgear, which I've got on for now. I didn't see an option in this menu to enable them, so I think it has to be done in Settings.

The Worn Survival Shirt looks exactly like the Prototype Shirt, so I'm showing us wearing Elma's armor instead. We're too low-level for it right now, sadly, so the Survival Shirt will have to do.

On the Wii U gamepad, there's an option to execute a variety of emotes. I'll try my best to use them at the most inopportune times.

Anyway, instead of taking the actual entrance, we have to spend an extra thirty seconds taking an elevator to a slightly different entrance so we can have a slightly cooler cutscene at the end of this update.

It's a nice view, alright.

I want to go in at morning though so I decide to kill time exploring some more.

I find a Keppo Carrot, which is an eight-pronged carrot that is basically an edible version of Russian Roulette. There's also a Stretching Locust, which is a locust that can't jump, and an Amidresian Tomato, which is a really watery tomato.

There aren't just insects and food items, though! We also find some debris from the White Whale, like the L-002 Fuel Tanks that propelled the White Whale when it still flew, and the Centrifugal Beam Generator which created gravity in a zero-gravity environment.

Otherwise, some more breathtaking views, as usual.

We also discover a lake.

Getting back to the West Gate, we fight some bats or something, I don't know. A lot of the indigens around here won't aggro around us, but these do. Their funeral.

I get a nice set of Dual Guns that I cannot use, as generally your character is limited to one specific gun type (in our case, assault rifles) and one melee weapon type (a single knife).

We take the elevator again and this time enjoy the view from early morning. If you can avoid being eaten, this seems like a really chill planet to relax on.

But for now, let's end the prologue by entering the city.

Video: New Los Angeles

The first thing to catch the eye is that giant tower showing "60%" on it.

For a giant beached spaceship, anyway.

This is our hub for all of the game. It's a pretty large place in itself, and we'll be spending a lot of time just exploring the city we'll soon call home.

After this, the voice that narrated the intro video jumps in again.

Together, we resolved to forge a new way of life here on Mira, come what may.

Truth is, we were adrift, heading into the unknown. Our native home was gone, swallowed in a shroud of light...

And with that...

...the insanity can finally begin for real.

Next time, we start meeting people and get introduced to some of the best loving music you'll ever hear.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

werbear posted:

That lightning tattoo looks like a cooler version of the tear drop gang/prison tattoo. For every kill another stroke gets added. She ran out of space and had to add prongs to accurately keep count.

Or is this the wrong kind of edge for this character?

Not at all. It's the perfect kind of edge!

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Man I remember those base camps. I hate them. Let me fast travel to them you jerks!

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Wait, so, is it just a coincidence that Elmo has the exact same skin tone / hair color combination as Dash Rendar Jr. or what

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!!
It's just a coincidence. Elma always looks like that.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!
So all the other humans are set up and well-established on this planet, including more than a passing familiarity with the wildlife, but they're just getting around to waking up your character now? What was the holdup?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Schwartzcough posted:

So all the other humans are set up and well-established on this planet, including more than a passing familiarity with the wildlife, but they're just getting around to waking up your character now? What was the holdup?

The hold-up was a crashed spaceship. Part of BLADE exploration's duties is still tracking down the cryogenic (I think) pods that got scattered. Elma just mentioned that NLA isn't even the main part of the ship, just the habitat unit.

E: spoilers policy. Obviously I won't be spoiling the lategame twist that Dash Rendar Jr. is actually Emeralda's sister, but are explanations like the one I wrote in this post kosher or should I refrain?

(Emeralda was a party member in Xenogears)

Omobono fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Oct 13, 2019

Mega64
May 23, 2008

That’s fine since it gets brought up next update anyway.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Wait, your main character can only ever use assault rifles and knives?

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Night10194 posted:

The starting class yes, but we'll be seeing more in an update or two.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

megane posted:

Wait, so, is it just a coincidence that Elmo has the exact same skin tone / hair color combination as Dash Rendar Jr. or what

Yep. Elma always has dark skin and white hair, it's just that Elma's kind of the same character as the one the thread wanted after factoring in the limitations of character creation. The main difference is we can pretend Dash Rendar Jr. has a personality, while Elma's pretty straight-laced and acts as the straight woman for the other characters.

Night10194 posted:

There's a class system that we can progress in a bit later on, and each class has its own distinct weapon types they can use. Once you master a final-tier class, you can use that class's weapons in place of the default of another class.

The player character has a huge amount of customization options that the other playable characters lack. Everyone else has a set class, and then you can customize your PC's Soul Voices, unlike the other characters who have set effects.

Anyway, I've got Chapter 1 recorded. I'm guessing it'll be two, maybe three updates. It's mostly a lot of talking, which makes me really glad I'm doing an abridged version because this game really likes its dialogue. Probably won't get the next update up until tomorrow though.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

That is a huge relief to hear. We need many crazy guns.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
The other PCs are locked into specific pairs.

Elma is a Full Metal Jaguar and uses Dual Swords and Dual Guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal One
Aug 5, 2008
Played the ever-living daylights out of this when it first came out.

Anyways, it's probably for the best that the online functions are gone, at least New LA won't be flooded with a hundred largely identical player avatars wearing dental floss.

Of course, that means that grinding would be an even bigger chore than it was before, but I'm getting ahead of myself here. Be absolutely ruthless when hacking materials in.