Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
OK, opening this thread and studiously avoiding reading anything other than direct replies to avoid spoilers if I keep going with the show...

I just started the show this morning after having seen it get a ton of positive press over the past few years. I'm only a couple episodes in, but it's not grabbing me yet.

I watched the first few seasons of Naruto during its original run and enjoyed that, and I watched One Punch Man earlier this year and loved that. I feel like this show is a splicing of those two things but with an even younger target demographic and kind of a janky art style.

So my question is: am I misreading the show? For most people who love it, do they love it because of the action or the comedy or the characters or something else? I dunno if it's underwhelming me because it's just not resonating, or because I expected it to be one thing and it's actually something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
A bunch of people kindly weighed in on my question last Sunday with their thoughts about why they enjoyed the show, so I decided to stick with it and to finish the first season at least. There are still some things that bother me about the show (mainly the action scenes being kind of bland and the amount of overlap between this and other similar shows I've seen; the first Aizawa episode felt like a bizarrely on-the-nose knockoff of Kakashi's introduction in Naruto, and that feeling never really went away), but there's more to like than dislike.

The folks who said to wait until the rest of the classmates were introduced were spot-on; they do make the show more enjoyable. In fact, here's my list of favorite students after season one, from best to worst:

1.) Tsuyu Asui - Sue's the breakout star.
2.) Tenya Ida - Good dude.
3.) Momo Yaoyorozu - Ida but with less screen time; still good.
4.) Ochaco Uraraka - Wasn't sold on her until she pressed her forehead into the glass hyping up the conversation she (accurately) imagined was happening between Deku and Kacchan.
5.) Fumikage Tokoyami - This guy's a crow; I like it.
6.) Toru Hagakure - I like catching scenes where there's just a floating pair of gloves in the background.
7.) Shoto Todoroki - Kacchan but better in terms of power and personality.
8.) Mina Ashido - I choose to believe that Majin Buu absorbed a female moth and this is what happened.
9.) Mashirao Ojiro - I like that he's just a karate guy with a tail.
10.) Kyoka Jiro - Fun that she's constantly playing with her long earlobes; that's what I would do if I had them.
11.) Kacchan - Little Vegeta! Mostly redeemed by his perfect-for-an-anime-rival voice.
12.) Denki Kaminari - His quirk turning him into an idiot after use is kind of a funny idea.
13.) Deku - He's fine. I hope he spends less time crying in season two; it gets pretty repetitive when you're watching episodes back-to-back.
14.) Eijiro Kirishima - Generic but seems like a nicer version of Kacchan.
15.) Koji Koda - I actually don't remember him; consider this guy the baseline where I like everyone above him and dislike everyone below him.
16.) Rikido Sato - I don't remember him either.
17.) Hanta Sero - Kid's face is creepy; I don't like looking at it.
18.) Yuga Aoyama - Kid's face is creepy; I don't like looking at it. I also don't think the gag is very funny.
19.) Mezo Shoji - Kid's everything is creepy; I don't like looking at it.
20.) Minoru Mineta - Deku but also a horny baby... hooray.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh, I'm not saying his crying's not justified. I'm saying that it can become exhausting as a viewer (at least for me) if the protagonist is constantly in an extreme emotional state. Some episodes were better for Deku on that front than others in the first season.

That said...

Rhonne posted:

You will also see more crying from other characters as well.

I'm definitely onboard with this. A lot of the classmates felt pretty one-note so far, so I'm looking forward to learning more about them.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

CuwiKhons posted:

Tsuyu gets an entire episode to herself.

Extremely promising

I hope it shows her family and they're also frogs

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Starting up season two and a few episodes in. I'm liking the sports festival concept so far! Good thing to base a season around, although it's moving so quickly that I can't imagine it lasts the whole time.

So far, my favorite moment of the show is Deku winning the obstacle course without using his quirk, particularly the last bit of using the mine explosions to propel himself forward with the metal plate as a shield. It reminded me of my favorite Naruto moment from the parts that I watched, which was Naruto and Sasuke using that shadow shuriken move to break Kakashi out of the water prison. Basically, I love it when protagonists come up with clever solutions to problems and it's not "I just have to try harder!"

Also, the Hulu "next episode" button doesn't work super well because I accidentally skipped episode 17. I remembered people saying that the pace was nonstop in season two so I was like, "wow, they aren't kidding, we didn't even get to see these teams get made!" I figured that this cavalry battle thing must be a common game in Japan or something and they assumed audiences would already be familiar with it. I only realized my mistake when I went to look up a character's name and saw they were introduced in the missed episode, ha.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK, updating my Class 1-A power-rankings now that I've finished season two. I've also incorporated any other students I remember. Didn't bother including comments for everyone this time.

1.) Tsuyu Asui (Froppy) - Sue's right, that seal captain was adorable. Glad she got most of an episode to herself.
2.) Ochaco Uraraka (Uravity) - I hope she gets a big moment where she's also successful, because she's pretty great.
3.) Izuku Midoriya (Deku) - What a glow-up for the lead protagonist! Up 10 spots because he showed way more range this season and became very likable.
4.) Tenya Ida (Engenium) - Ida also got to show a lot more range this season. Still great!
5.) Shoto Todoroki (Shoto)
6.) Momo Yaoyorozu (Creati) - I was worried her entire run on the show would just be "isn't it funny that this serious, scholarly teenager also has huge tits???" but she finally got a little time to shine near the end, which was nice.
7.) Hitoshi Shinso (?) - I like the idea of someone with a seemingly villainous quirk just really sincerely wanting to be a hero.
7.) Fumikage Tokoyami (Tsukuyomi)
8.) Itsuka Kendo (Battle Fist) - Reminds me of Athena Cykes from the Ace Attorney games; love that.
9.) Mei Hatsume (?) - Slightly obnoxious, but turning the tournament into an infomercial was terrific.
10-11.) Eijiro Kirishima (Red Riot) and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (Real Steel)
12.) Mina Ashido (Alien Queen Pinky)
13.) Kyoka Jiro (Earphone Jack)
14.) Neito Monoma (?)
15.) Toru Hagakure (Invisible Girl)
16.) Mashirao Ojiro (Tailman)
17.) Denki Kaminari (Chargebolt)
18.) Ibara Shiozaki (?)
19.) Koji Koda (Anima)
20.) Rikido Sato (Sugarman) - Seriously, who the gently caress is this? Has he ever been onscreen?
21.) Mezo Shoji (Tentacole)
22.) Yuga Aoyama (Can't Stop Twinkling) - The hero name thing was funny, at least.
23.) Hanta Sero (Cellophane)
24.) Minoru Mineta (Grape Juice) - Congratulations to the horny baby for moving up one spot. Not because he was any better, but because someone else was worse.
25.) Katsuki Bakugo (Lord Explosion Murder) - Just obnoxious. Not even needed as a rival since Todoroki exists. I enjoy the show less every time he's on the screen, especially because Deku becomes a worse character every time he's around as well.

Adding some for the teachers as well:

1.) All Might - I kind of hated this character in the first few episodes, but it's grown on me a ton. I also recently that it was Piccolo's voice actor doing him and that made it much more enjoyable.
2.) Nezu - I've never collected plush toys but I'm tempted to get one of him.
3.) Midnight - As someone who often struggles with falling asleep, I would trade a bar of solid gold to know someone with her quirk.
4.) Mr. Snipe - Big fan of robo-McCree.
5.) Cementoss - Good dude.
6.) Thirteen - Great design.
7.) Eraser Head - Still feels like a Kakashi knockoff.
8.) Ectoplasm - Didn't really get a sense of him.
9.) Power Loader - See #8 but factor in worse design.
10.) Present Mic - Annoying.

And power rankings for the intro/outro music...

1.) Season 1 intro
2.) Season 2 first outro
3.) Season 2 second intro
4.) Season 1 outro
5.) Season 2 second outro
6.) Season 2 first intro

Last thing: is hugging not a thing in Japan? I feel like anime has like >1% of the hugging that would actually happen under these circumstances.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

multijoe posted:

You missed a character from your rankings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R3Ydn3vL7w

I lost a lot of interest in Rick and Morty around the time of that season, but what an amazing Deku impression. 5/5 stars

oh jay posted:

Yeah, for me going to High School in America was all like "oh wow I get to hug girls sometimes" but anime seems to be stuck on "oh wow I get to talk to mutter towards girls sometimes" instead. No idea if that's what actual Japanese High Schools are like though.

Oh, there's also that, but I was mainly thinking of the various emotional breakdowns that people have, or especially Ida after his brother gets maimed.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Zzulu posted:

He is less mopey than the others and makes things go boom

The make-things-go-boom part is good; I like his quirk (although I think it's visually outclassed by Todoroki and Endeavor's fire powers). But he's like the most mopey and pissy person in the whole cast next to maybe Shigaraki. Deku was in the running with him in season one, but Bakugo has been so horrifically one-note through the first two seasons it's insane; I can count the number of exceptions on one hand with fingers to spare. That said, I'm encouraged to hear that that changes in season three, but so far he's been the most tedious rival for a protagonist I can remember.

I'll stop complaining about him now; I've just really come around on this show after not enjoying it much at first and this character (along with Grape Juice) are basically the only things I don't like about it at this point.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Season 3 is in the books, and it's time for updated student power rankings! I added the new ones I remembered, which wasn't many.

1.) Ochaco Uraraka (Uravity) - Ochaco takes the top spot as the character with the most well-rounded personality. Great comedic chops, but still works in serious settings. Also, I think this was last season but I forgot to mention it: shout-out to the concept of the Gunhead guy being a martial arts teacher.
2.) Izuku Midoriya (Deku) - I greatly enjoyed soul-patch Deku. Also, I love that using his quirk now gives him Super Saiyan 2 lightning.
3.) Momo Yaoyorozu (Creati)
4.) Fumikage Tokoyami (Tsukuyomi) - REVELRY IN THE DARK
5.) Tenya Ida (Engenium) - Ida and Asui aren't dropping because they're getting worse; it's because other characters are getting better.
6.) Tsuyu Asui (Froppy)
7.) Shoto Todoroki (Shoto) - I see why people say he's boring, but I think he's a pretty realistic example of internal and external character conflict. I like him! He also has a cool sister, which makes him maybe the only hero with a sibling?
8.) Mirio Togata (Lemillion)
9.) Itsuka Kendo (Battle Fist)
10.) Mei Hatsume (?)
11.) Kyoka Jiro (Earphone Jack)
12.) Mina Ashido (Alien Queen Pinky)
13.) Hitoshi Shinso (?)
14.) Inasa Yoarashi (Gale Force)
15.) Nejire Hado (Nejire Chan)
16.) Eijiro Kirishima (Red Riot) - Deku leveraging Eijiro's actual friendship with Bakugo to make their rescue plan work was a great touch and serves as a tiebreaker with his rival.
17.) Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (Real Steel)
18.) Toru Hagakure (Invisible Girl) - Using her quirk to do a solar flare was so clever!
19.) Neito Monoma (?)
20.) Mashirao Ojiro (Tailman) - Felt pretty bad for this guy when his room got inspected; he was not having a fun time with it.
21.) Denki Kaminari (Chargebolt)
22.) Ibara Shiozaki (?)
23.) Katsuki Bakugo (Lord Explosion Murder) - Folks said Season 3 was Bakugo's time to shine. It was definitely his best season, culminating in an actual good episode for him near the end. I still enjoy his presence on-screen less than most of the cast. He's the new dividing line between characters I like versus characters I dislike.
24.) Mezo Shoji (Tentacole)
25.) Hanta Sero (Cellophane)
26.) Rikido Sato (Sugarman) - After three seasons I finally know who this is.
27.) Koji Koda (Anima)
28.) Tamaki Amajiki (Suneater)
29.) Yuga Aoyama (Can't Stop Twinkling)
30.) Minoru Mineta (Grape Juice) - Back to the bottom for the horny baby.

Not much movement for the teachers this season, but there are some new additions:

1.) All Might - The best thing about All Might is his naming convention for attacks.
2.) Ms. Joke
3.) Midnight
4.) Ectoplasm - Actually a good teacher! A rarity at this school.
5.) Nezu
6.) Mr. Snipe
7.) Thirteen
8.) Cementoss
9.) Eraser Head
10.) Power Loader
11.) Present Mic
12.) Vlad King

And power rankings for the intro/outro music...

1.) Season 1 intro
2.) Season 2 first outro
3.) Season 2 second intro
4.) Season 1 outro
5.) Season 3 second outro
6.) Season 2 second outro
7.) Season 2 first intro
8.) Season 3 first intro
9.) Second 3 second intro
10.) Season 3 first outro

Finally, miscellaneous thoughts:

- It feels like the intro/outro music gets worse every season.
- I forgot to mention after the season one power rankings: I like that everybody in Class 1-A gets along, minus Bakugo. They have regular disagreements, which makes sense, but they're all good-natured kids. It reminds me of my high school experience a lot more than most media depictions of school.
- In terms of fights, I think the show's high point so far is Deku vs. Shoto at the sports festival. Best mixture of story, visual effects, and gimmick.
- Sometimes, I feel conflicted about the show's pacing. As someone who grew up with DBZ, the speed is usually refreshing, but I do feel like the peak moments of DBZ surpass the peak moments of MHA for me. I'm sure that that's partly the age at which I'm seeing these moments for the first time, but it feels like there's enough buildup in MHA to make the moments logical but often not emotional for me, if that makes sense.
- Shout out to the mothers in the cast. Deku's mom has always been great, but Bakugo's mom is one of my new favorite characters.
- In the provisional license exam, I thought that the placement of the targets on their bodies would be the key to at least one of the fights, but nope. Bold move by Ochaco to put one directly on her crotch, though, wtf
- Somebody mentioned that there are OVAs/movies. Where are those in the show's timeline, and have any of them been dubbed?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

jassa posted:

I've been meaning to ask what you mean by "power ranking" exactly. I typically associate the term with fighting power, or ability to upset the status quo.

Are you using it in a more abstract way (i.e. the emotional power a character or op/ed track has over you) or is there some other use of it I'm missing?

Oh, yeah, my choice of phrase here is confusing. These are just my preferences.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

there wolf posted:

Poor Tensei Ida. Got an entire speech from Stain about how he wasn't going to outright kill you, and then this slight.

Haha, whoops, forgot about him. I did want to mention that I feel like Ida (the classmate one) got kind of screwed by the writer; his brother's specialty was rescues, right? Ida should've been the star of the rescue portion of the provisional exam.

jassa posted:

I haven't watched DBZ but have you watched/read One Piece? If so, how would you compare the pacing to that? (Preferably pre-Enies Lobby when the anime pacing was better)

I had a Shonen Jump subscription for about five years when that was still in print, so I did read a decent chunk of it. Apparently there's an infinite quantity of One Piece so I would be surprised if it were even 20% of its run. I don't remember how good I thought the pacing was, though.

Well, hell, I love making lists. I bet I can make a list of what I've ever read/watched, much of which was in my preteen/teenage years. Here it is, with parenthetical notes for those that I only read/watched part of:

Manga I've read

- Death Note
- Hikaru no Go (however much was in SJ)
- One Piece (through the Crocodile battle)
- Sand Land
- Yu Yu Hakusho (through the Dark Tournament)

There were a lot of other manga (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Gintama, Letter Bee, Slam Dunk) that I remember got a preview or a short run in Shonen Jump but that I don't remember at all. I also know I must've read a fair amount of Bleach, but that didn't stick in my memory at all.

Anime shows I've watched

- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball GT
- Dragon Ball Super
- My Hero Academia (first three seasons)
- Naruto (through Sasuke's defection to Orochimaru)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (the recent Netflix release)
- One-Punch Man (I think I'm caught up after watching two seasons)
- Romeo + Juliet
- Shaman King
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (through Battle City)

I know there are a few others (like IGPX, Zatch Bell) that I've seen something of since they were on TV, but I'm pretty sure it would just be a couple of episodes at most.

Anime movies I've watched

- All the DBZ movies, I think
- Akira
- The End of Evangelion
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Only Yesterday
- Paprika
- Tokyo Godfathers
- Weathering With You
- When Marnie Was There
- Your Name

Huh, these lists were a lot longer than I expected them to be. I just got an HBO Max subscription, so I plan to watch the rest of the Ghibli movies I haven't seen yet soon.

surf rock fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jan 5, 2021

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

And now season four is in the books, as well. I'm not going to bother to do the character/music power rankings; my preferences seem pretty locked in at this point.

Instead, stray observations:

- I can't say I loved the yakuza arc. I didn't hate it, and I still preferred it to the first half of the first season, but I'd consider it the second-worst stretch of the show by a pretty large margin.
- Part of the problem for me was making an inaccurate assumption about Lemillion. For whatever reason I thought he was going to be the school's leak and that a heel turn was coming. I think it was a mixture of his freaky cartoon eyes and seeming redundancy with Deku around (although I know that him being Deku-but-better was a plot point, I figured it would be a "he's secretly mad he wasn't picked for One for All, which Sir Nighteye told him about" situation or something like that). It didn't take long to realize that that wasn't the case (and now I'm back to suspecting Invisible Girl), but I didn't get back on board with him until the fight where he lost his quirk. He's one of my favorites now, funny enough. Just generally, the Big Three seem fine but I don't enjoy the other two as much as Class 1-A, so that was a drawback in general.
- Speaking of eyes, I feel like I've never seen an animated show with so much eye diversity before and I appreciate it.
- Nighteye was also part of the problem for this arc, and I'm glad for the show's sake that he's dead. Additionally, the scene where the scantily-clad Bubble Girl is tied up in a tickling contraption was a Bit Much.
- Fatgum's voice was driving me crazy until I realized it was adult Gohan. Big fan!
- Kirishima got some shine! I liked that he already knew Mina from before the academy, and that he dyed his hair red.
- Deku's giant smile after jumping up into the sky with Eri was a highlight of the season. So was him immediately realizing that he could use her like a battery charger. Love a smart protagonist.
- I appreciate Ochaco just yelling "GUNHEAD MARTIAL ARTS!" instead of the name of an actual move.
- The pair of transition episodes with the remedial students babysitting the kids was also not great, but better. I appreciated that it did not sugarcoat what monsters children are.
- Biggest laugh of the season: "And Bakugo, you're not too bad when you're not talking! Try shutting up!" Camie is one of my new favorites. Like two minutes after that in the same episode, Endeavor said "I swear I'll become someone you can be proud of, too. Not just as the number one hero, but as a father." I thought for sure he was going to say "Not just as the number one hero, but as the number one dad" and it broke my heart that that didn't happen.
- However, I was extremely down for the school festival arc. We're finally back to Class 1-A, and it's finally time for Jiro's and Ashida's moments in the sun. They've always done well in my rankings despite getting very little screentime, so that was a blast.
- Gentle Criminal is my favorite villain in the series so far.
- I think the concert scene is my favorite scene across all four seasons. I'm a sucker for media that culminates in Let's All Put On A Big Show and goddammit, it was super fun. I love that they leaned so hard into the special effects; it makes sense given quirks and all. Everything with Jiro was perfect, Ochaco making crowd members float was great, and the visual of Chisaki getting blown away by the music to reveal Eri's gigantic smile was like some My Little Pony poo poo and it totally worked. That's a top-three shot for this show, in my opinion.
- Glad Ragdoll's feeling better. Also, Mirko seems like a direct copy of a Fantasy Fantasy XII character and I love Wash.

I'm going to debut new rankings: quirks! There are so many that I'm going to group them into tiers. Assumptions: (1) I'm the only person with a quirk, (2) having a quirk doesn't result in any physical deformities like it does in the show, and (3) I don't want to be a vigilante.

Cream of the crop: Brainwashing, Creation, Heal, High Spec, IQ, Overhaul

Great: Foresight, Glamour, Half-Cold Half-Hot, Outburst, Rewind, Warp Gate

Good: Anivoice, Compress, Elasticity, Electrification, Engine, Frog, Jet, Larceny, Search, Somnambulist, Zero Gravity, Zoom

Ehhh: Barrier, Big Fist, Bloodcurdle, Earphone Jack, Hardening/Steel, Hellflame, Lock Down, Love, One for All, Sugar Rush, Tape

Bad: Acid, Black Hole, Dark Shadow, Decay, Dupli-Arms, Explosion, Gigantification, Invisibility (only since it apparently can't be turned off), Manifest, Meatball, Navel Laser, Permeation, Pop Off, Sloshed

Literally useless since no other quirks exist: All for One, Copy, Erasure

I'm forgetting a ton, but it's not meant to be an exhaustive list.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Much like in anime, everyone got fixated on the boobs-and-butts part of my post and nobody's talking about how amazing the concert was or debating the quirk rankings :smith:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Bofast posted:

The concert is easily one of the highlights of the show :)
Did you see that there's a music video to go with it on Youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgwUenaQqlM

As if I haven't watched it a dozen times in the last week :colbert:

Also, I watched the OVAs. They're pretty blah, the first one especially. I did like Froppy's family and mongoose friend.

I also liked in the two-part Survival Training OVA that the class is split between Team A and Team B, and Team B is almost entirely the class's jobbers (plus Ashida and and Jiro) and Team A is almost entirely the class's stars (plus Denki). What insanely unbalanced teams! Team B literally never appears, ha.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Just watched the Two Heroes movie!

- The introduction of Melissa Shields reminds me so much of Rebecca Hawkins from Yu-Gi-Oh: the father figure's friend's spunky blonde (grand)daughter. It's nice to have a quirkless lead character, though. She's alright.

- I think Mei and the support course are super interesting, so I liked the concept of the island. I'd love to see more about the general studies and business programs at some point in the show's run. It would be boring to show them as, well, boring (or cynical in the case of the business students); I'd like to see some students in those programs who are just as enthusiastic about their work as Deku and Mei are. I'm not counting the brainwashing guy since he wanted to join the hero course.

- I loathe Mineta and don't really care about Denki, but from reading the discussion here, it sounds like Deku would be stuck as the terminally horny character in their absence, so I guess they serve the role of keeping me from hating Deku.

- Uraraka talking about Kacchan: "He and Deku are fated rivals!" I think it's fun that the protagonist's love interest also seems partially aware that she's in an anime.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

And finally, Heroes Rising! I think I heard somewhere that that one is set later in the timeline than the anime, so I'll spoiler out most of these thoughts even though I can't think of anything here that hadn't already come up by the end of season four:

- It was good! I liked it more than Two Heroes.

- I love these dumb kids running a lovely call center. These are the hero hijinks I want.

- Uraraka really needs a redesign of her costume's helmet. It having a face shield is some real anti-synergy with the side effects of overusing her quirk. Also, I hadn't thought of it before but she does have good battle chemistry with Hanta Sero; being able to fling poo poo around at high speeds because it doesn't weigh anything is great.

- This movie was the best stretch for Kacchan since the kidnapping. Given how the ending works I imagine they felt they had to make him a little more likeable in order for it to work. Good for him!

- Todoroki freezing the wolf guy from the inside out was SOMETHING, goddamn.

- Although the actual choreography of battles in this show is not very good, I like the set-up of battles. The way the kids think of using their quirks and setting up teams is clever! For example, splitting up the villains is a great idea and specifically driving one into a cave in order to fight against Tokoyami is smart. REVELRY IN THE DARK

It's been a real journey enjoying this show over the past month with all you fine folks. Thank you all for sharing your enthusiasm for the show with me when I was down on the first few episodes; it convinced me to keep going and I'm so glad I did. Looking forward to season five!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Season 5 this Saturday!

Any news on when the English dub will be released?