Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

I like Peace Sign a lot but MHA has never had a great OP

Man this thread sure has opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Also the less frog the better.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

I'm waiting for the dub version to air on Toonami, but I heard from someone that the recap episode annoyed them because it ignored Ashido. Is what they said true?

Who’s that?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Apparently if Kaminari and Ojiro are in the same room, the tail fluff must be played with.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

That detail that there's one guy All Might used all that power, that even diminished as we see it but still way beyond anyone else to try and kill one guy who still lived really puts over how dangerous the main villain is.

He’s in prison though so it’s fine now.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I don’t like what the Ep.4 preview is insinuating :qq:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Latest episode: If All Might dies this season I'll scream.

Also looking forward to seeing Amajiki in action next week.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

What’s a mandatory reporter?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

i think it's more that "just as restrained and law-abiding as the police" is probably not as positive an analogy as the OP seems to think

This is an anime not real life. :whitewater:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Zwiebel posted:

All Might was right.

:hmmyes:

ninjewtsu posted:

i don't remember last season too well. is mirio aware that he was supposed to be all might's successor? i wonder what he thinks of that whole situation

It was never even mentioned to the audience last season.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

What was Kirishima's flashback referencing? The "I should have gone" thing?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

Nothing that the anime has covered so far.

Ah cool, I was worried I missed a post-end scene or something. I missed so many of those in the first two seasons.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Adder Moray posted:

So I pointed this out a few weeks ago, but seriously. Not a peep on the day an episode aired.

In this thread sometimes it's for the better.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

No fear, no regrets, just good promotional images

Reservoir Dogs is a weird crossover.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Starsnostars posted:

This episode confused me as to how Eraserhead's quirk works. I thought he had to be looking at them for it to work and stopped working the second he looked away or blinked but Larceny still couldn't use his quirk even after Eraserhead left the room.

Yeah that was weird, I distinctly remember it stops working after he blinks or loses line of sight.

Also Suneater is so cool :swoon:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Quirk probably gives him super digestion or something w/e.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

As a criminal he’d probably be unmatched for indecent exposure.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Lmao Fatgum's like a reverse All Might I love it.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

anime physics

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Just watched episode 76, the Overhaul fight was incredible as well as the music choice, this threads reaction to episodes never ceases to amaze me.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

I love Gentle's theme.

I love Gentle. Also only took me two tea pouring’s to realise he’s the kid in one of the photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Lmao La Brava. "High school crush rejected me? Time for crime :qq:"