Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Fabricated posted:

Also lol, the ED is (Manga Spoilers)literally top to bottom spoilers. There's some really deep cuts in there too.

It's not quite as bad as Black Clover's newest OPs/EDs however, which includes a reveal for a thing that has been waiting since the actual start of the series- nevermind it revealing the next arc's antagonists probably a good dozen+ episodes before they'll be officially shown.

I know you probably meant well, but what told you this was a good idea to post in the Anime thread, where a lot of people haven't read the manga? Having these sorts of things told to you in advance can ruin the experience for some people. I ask that you please be more considerate in the future with posting anything that may be future manga spoilers in Anime threads and tag them appropriately or consider if it's worth bringing up at all. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Zzulu posted:

She only looks like a child you plebians, she is actually a 9000 year old demon, furthermore

Don't do this, thanks!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Blaze Dragon posted:

There's a gigantic difference between extrapolation and being actually shown an event. You can extrapolate from given data and be wrong because the writer actually hid something important, or simply because you missed something.

Granted, Horikoshi hints things with all the subtlety of a brick to the face (I think everyone at this point knows where the Dabi thing is going even when Horikoshi refuses to outright say it) but that doesn't change the fact that it's nice to have confirmation from the series itself.

Please stop talking about how the manga is going to handle things in the future in the thread with a lot of anime only watchers. If you need to get it off your chest, you can either spoiler tag your discussion with a (manga spoilers) preface, or better yet, talk about it in the manga thread where other people who do read the manga can commentate on the points you are making without potentially stepping into a minefield.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

sponges posted:

I’m watching this for the first time and Todoroki owns hard.

And I wish they’d show the villains more.

You get more of them as the show goes on.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Waffleman_ posted:

I could probably work on a new one with an updated OP.

I appreciate it Waffleman :tipshat: