Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The worst part about Bakugo is that Deku still respects and admires him. But that’s mostly on Deku I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I just think that Deku admiring his childhood bully makes him come off like kind of a dweeb.

He is kind of a dweeb though so maybe that’s ok. And their relationship is more interesting from Bakugo’s side.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I don’t think Mirio can make other people phase with him.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

That's the power of love.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Rhonne posted:

That was their first real mission together before they started getting their poo poo together.

I wonder of Muscular, Moonfish, or Mustard would have been on board with team evil friendship if they had stuck around.

If Shigaraki ended up alright with the power of friendship then I imagine the same could go for anyone.

Friendship is a subtle and powerful infection.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

It's very difficult to be as cool as Mirio.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Maybe Nighteye was right. Maybe Mirio should've been the protagonist.....

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I mean do we have confirmation that it was Eri that changed the future? It could have just been Heroic Spirit and Resolve.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The League of Villains are way cool.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Maybe i'm missing something but all that seems to say is he survived the attack but his arms and quirk are still gone.

He's done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Shigaraki was a petulant baby who kept making gaming references and came off like a pathetic loser who nobody respected. But this time around his strategy was basically to trust and respect his team and have them in the perfect position to accomplish his plans. And it worked perfectly.

The power of friendship is a strong tool.