Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Ya Got?
This poll is closed.
Patriots 9 29.03%
Giants 3 9.68%
Rain 10 32.26%
There's a game on? 9 29.03%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Glad they went for it

GO PATS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Mr. Nice! posted:

oh you must be on a stream. :rip:

Watching it at the bar on Dish I just posted late

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Play posted:

they could go for it on every single fourth down in this game and they'll still win easily

NFL should invent some deck of cards or die with things like this on it, each team draws one before the game

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Go for it chicken poo poo giantso

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

GrimGypsy posted:

can you imagine how pissed off brady is to be picked by the giants lol

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Nice catch Sony!

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

:flag:

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

poo poo poo poo poo poo

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's a fumble.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

So many commercials then the pats still have the ball wtf

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

LOL

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Tom with the maddest clap

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Fox has so many less commercials than the NFL network

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Lol

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Almost got it to edelman

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Sweet catch

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Dammit

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Young ozzy would not drive a corrolla

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

gently caress

gently caress

gently caress

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Brady is going to just come out second half and gently caress everyone up

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Cursed season

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Who the gently caress is Meyers

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Terminator Tom!

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Bob Morales posted:

Terminator Tom!
they need to show him and have a red laser eye

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Is that in! Woooo

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Bob Morales posted:

Is that in! Woooo

Nope

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Tom!

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

Like this is a lot of drama for an easy TD in a minute here.

There's time enough to do whatever here, they don't even need the two time outs.

How did they lose one? They had two

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Intercept cancer? Like let someone else get your cancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

They had to take one after the play was overturned or it would have been a 10 second run off. At least I believe they had all three before that.

Oh yeah duh