Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Ya Got?
This poll is closed.
Patriots 9 29.03%
Giants 3 9.68%
Rain 10 32.26%
There's a game on? 9 29.03%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Let's watch this footbaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
no faith in People's Champion Mike Nugent

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Go for it again you bastards, let's see some crazy poo poo

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

ol danny jones throws a bone

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

HOLY poo poo CLOWNBALL ACTIVATED

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

more picks for the picks god

i will also accept a fumble

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

hell loving YES

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

kicked it into your own teammate ya FUCKER!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

this thread is totally getting to 10 pages. it's gonna get to 20

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Sony Michel almost just got ripped in half lol what

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

D-d-d-d-duron Harmon

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

God I wish that turned into a touchdown so bad. The way he gingerly picked that ball back up made me laugh out loud

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

you know I'd really like a Demariyus Thomas or a Ben Watson here in this situation

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

Has Thomas done anything with the...Bills (?) yet? I think that's where he ended up.

Jets I think, and no, but he got injured Week One I think or something like that. But poo poo idk it's better than the WR corps held together with poop and sticks with Dorsett AND Gordon out

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

now think about that if they had kicked it, they would have had at least the opportunity to score 3 points on that poo poo rear end poop rear end play

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Pick six imo

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

lol holy poo poo almost a fumble six

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Fumble and down at the 2, but close

I could feel it in my butt cheeks. the Giants were ripe for a turnover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

lol what the gently caress two QB sneaks in a row, what is even going on