Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Ya Got?
This poll is closed.
Patriots 9 29.03%
Giants 3 9.68%
Rain 10 32.26%
There's a game on? 9 29.03%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I hate this game on a moral level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
use the cocktail stick

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

As an Eagles fan I should be happy that the Giants are losing but I am just so, so tired of the Patriots.
I feel like it's morally permissible to root for Brady to get laid the gently caress out and all his bones broken

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

idk how you make Midway dramatic, it was a turkey shoot

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Vengarr posted:

It really wasn't. If the timing hadn't been perfect on the last wave of dive bombers the Japanese escape with minor damage having shot down most of the attacking planes.

Also Nagumo's Dilemma is a really fascinating mental exercise.
Ehhh, it's overrated; he did the objectively right thing and was damned if he did and damned if he didn't

moving fighters to the carrier deck takes time he just plain didn't have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Okay I know the refs are pissed about PI being reviewable but for gently caress's sweet sake

this is like football jury nullification