Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Is there anyone here who's into mostly standalone gaming on a quest 2/3?

I'm tempted to buy a q3 because the tech is amazing, but am afraid it'll lose all appeal after the novelty wears off. At a glance, it doesn't seem like there's currently many non-pcvr games with longevity or polish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Thanks for the responses everyone, ordered a 3 with a healthy return policy, will gladly take a referral code via pm (if they get scraped here) or whatever if someone wants credit for me setting a new one up when it arrives this weekend.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

My only complaint about underdogs is the lack of weapon variety. They are kind of fixing that (the flail thing is sweet but they need the saw blade from the title screen asap).

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Popping in to say v64 is a giant leap forward in passthrough clarity for me, with sunlight or close-to-it lighting. The biggest difference is outside windows and LCD/OLED screens arent overexposed and difficult to see.

And the faceless lady stuff series is amazing so far. The close and 3D perspective makes what would be an average to above average show incredible.