Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009
I bought the Quest last week and instantly returned it. I found it just not clear enough at all for my liking and now I just don't know what I want to get, I definitely want something though.

The index is tempting but I'm in Canada so I'd have to get my friend to send it to me which is risky if I have to RMA the stupid controllers. Tempted to risk it anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009
I'm thinking about getting an index, still somewhat unsure though as I keep reading stuff about people having to RMA and such. I hate making decisions.