Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I have a question: what is a good co-op/multiplayer exercise game that isn't a rhythm game? I love rhythm games and so does the person I'm playing with, but eventually we both want to play something else besides punching/slashing notes. I'm pretty new to VR so I don't know the options out there and I hope the thread can help me :)

E: To clarify, when I say exercise I mean a game that has you moving your entire body where you're giving both your legs and arms a workout. Not necessarily a game that's genre'd as an "exercise" game.

emptyrave fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jul 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Thank you for the responses for a sweaty game. I'm gonna try Blaston tomorrow for an hour with my vr partner and give a trip report.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Enos Cabell posted:

I'm having achilles surgery in a few weeks and am going to be laid up for a while. Any decent games I can play while propped up in bed?

If you like rhythm games then I'd recommend Thumper.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Can't you guys go have this conversation in an open field somewhere and not here goddamn