Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got

Beastie posted:

Wow, Ocarina of Time 3DS looks loving sharp on Quest 3 with Citra.

Did you have to mess with the Citra settings much? I tried a few random games and they were all black screens except Pilotwings, but I couldn't get past the "sign your name on the touchpad" very beginning with an Xbox controller. I'll keep messing with it, it seems rad and pretty early yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

PSVR2 is a good headset with questionable support, supposedly Sony is opening it up to PC use but we're not really sure what that will look like yet. There's been a lot of doom and gloom lately.

I jumped into the Quest ecosystem with the 3 and have been impressed, I like messing around with it and sideloading emulators and remote playing my consoles and such. I haven't messed with PCVR a whole lot but have been playing through Half Life 2 VR in the basement and it's worked pretty flawless even with my wired PC being on the 2nd floor and my wifi router on the first floor.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

I hope five years from now after I die in a tragic accident, my wife can put the apple pro and see an AI replica of ethereal me playing games on the couch and giving one word responses to questions just like real life