Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
pay attention to the wall during the classroom scene to find who became president after Nixon

Robert Redford

edit:I’m loving the Reznor/Ross score :allears:

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Oct 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

If you didn’t read the comics or even watch Zack’s movie, the references so far are going to go over everyone’s head

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Scooter_McCabe posted:

Latin who watches the watchmen?

Bingo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quis_custodiet_ipsos_custodes%3F

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Archie :allears:

And the flamethrower :perfect:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

With a show like this, I want all the episodes NOW

I don’t like waiting :smith:

Honestly, if Manhattan makes a cameo. I honestly hope they had Crudup do it, unless it’s just glimpses and he doesn’t even speak or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

It’s not the first time racists take something and twist it for their own poo poo.