Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Supreme Allah posted:

Adrian what did you doo

One last gently caress you before he shuffled off this mortal coil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

If you haven't read Watchmen or it's been a while, Amazon has a digital version for 6 bucks right now.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Oh come on. You don't cast Don Johnson and do that in the very first episode.

Really good so far, though.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Preston Waters posted:

Plus, what if he died? No more squid rain?

If that newspaper is to be believed, he is dead.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Preston Waters posted:

Jeremy Irons looked pretty alive and well.

I'm sorry. I was trying to be clever but failed. Yeah I think you're onto something with the government keeping up some sort of ruse.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Oh yeah. The sequence with the parents putting the kid in the carriage and then the baby reminded me of Superman. I was half wondering if the kid had superpowers. The guy in the wheelchair is 102 (I think that's what he said) so he's gotta be the kid that found the baby, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

badjohny posted:

He was holding the note that his father put in his pocket at the end of the show. He is definitely that kid.

gently caress you're right. I gotta re-watch it tonight.