Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Oregon should and is going for every 4th down. Our kicker is so trash and I am here for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Also it is really weird to depend upon the Oregon defense. Can any SEC fans help me get used to solid defense and occasional offense?

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Oregon's kicker now has a 40% accuracy rate. Improved from 25%.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

The head referee in Oregon/Colorado seems way too weird looking of a dude to be in love with his own voice but here we are.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Can these two teams (UW/Arizona) completely devour each other? I don't care who wins, just hurt everyone.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

That is a lot of security straps. Dude was able to move his hand so that's a good sign.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

now use your power for good

I've used my powers for good all my life. Give me one night of using them for evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Washington's kicker uses his left leg. I wonder what the percentage breakdown of left-legged/right-legged kickers is.