Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
boomer got dang sooner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
SOONER

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Blaming the sleeves for the fumble

That’s pretty funny

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

“Hurts, in trouble again... another first down as he slides down.”

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I demand more nudity

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Gus is so thirsty for mike defee

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I would of never guessed a 7-3 score at the half.

Well that would’ve been wrong

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

PupsOfWar posted:

Oklahoma university more like Nope-lahoma university

That’s an unsportsmanlike, your second of the game. Ejected

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Democrazy posted:

The Big 12 commercial talking up round robin scheduling is truly some “We were never at war with Eurasia” poo poo

I would respect it more if they hadn’t also added the dumb championship game

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

The truth is that the big 12 didn’t get left out of the playoffs that one time because they didn’t have a championship game, they got left out because the two candidates weren’t big brands

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Metapod posted:

The ou Texas natty game will happen

His will be done

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

BOOMER

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Sick pursuit and tackling lol

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Always like a run where the guy just waits for the blocks in front of him

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I don’t like the way Hurts is drifting diagonally away from the LOS and hoping for someone to come free

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Sooner

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

What happened I’m watching the RRS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

HAT HAT HAT