Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

LLCoolJD posted:

Does UNLV have any rich boosters who could give the program some gas? If I were a teenager being recruited for the Mountain West, I would have to imagine that Vegas would be a pretty appealing destination.

i can see it now. UNLV opens up their brand new football stadium, all decked out in hot rod red and black. the student section is full of yelling college students, and above the student section are the three most frightening words to any opposing Mountain West football team...

Welcome to FLAVORTOWN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I love Michigan losing but I do not like losing to a team that immediately chokes to Illinois’ backup quarterback

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

That is about the worst time for that particular penalty

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

god loving dammit

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

MUSCHAMP GOT BAILED OUT AGAIN

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Komet posted:

That's the worst series Penn State has had all season. What the hell

Kinnick bitch

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

now if our offense would stop being a super bummer this game would be a lot of fun

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

what is a massive well-trained OL for if not for pile-moving on fourth and inches?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Spaced God posted:

So they brought up the racist fundraiser dude at the iowa game, now when are they gonna bring up the racist letter dude

Talked about it before the game. Some players made t-shirts but Franklin made them take those off

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am booing louder than I have ever booed a Wake Forest sports team in approximately 15 years of fandom. It was fun being ranked for five minutes I guess.

Not throwing enough to Scotty Washington imo

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

ahahaha god hates a nittany lion

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

man, what good goal line defense iowa has

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i'm not gonna lie and say i feel bad for penn state because gently caress penn state but that really looked like a touchdown to me and i have no idea how they not only called it not a touchdown, but actively overturned it from the call on the field

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

euphronius posted:

First penalty on Iowa

It’s the fourth quarter

really just a disciplined team there in iowa city

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Komet posted:

Penn State should threaten to leave the conference if a loss here isn't vacated

https://twitter.com/ScottPaterno/status/1183202169085935616

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

and of course coming from a level-headed individual like Scott Paterno, you know this is serious

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

iowa's offense is really not helped by consistently starting behind the 10 yard line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i am all in on the WakeWagon

woo woo

i kinda hope they end up playing Minnesota in a bowl game, just watch the touchdowns roll in