Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It's going to be mid 90s in the stadiuum tomorrow why does every coach Arizona hires scream about wanting day games and why does the AD listen to them? Players always get hurt and fans always get sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It's pretty cool the announcer said to watch 58 and he then immediately created a huge hole, you don't normally have that turnaround.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I feel like someone decided to own me for being mad at looking at a calendar made in the peseason that listed today as a 1:30 game and set the Arizona and Washington game as late as possible as a "oh yeah you like the games late huh what about 8:00 PM" but the joke is on them I do like it at 8:00.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That was beautiful.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
What an odd game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Xort is a false god

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

ur in my world now posted:

also i missed memphis losing to temple. wat

Temple is pretty okay this year.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don’t think Herm knows the name of any of his players. I respect that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm pretty sure that kick was blocked but it still got in.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

General Dog posted:

I think it was just extremely low trajectory

Yeah I think your'e right that extra point he just kicked was low.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Zifnab posted:

Looked like he got knocked out? His breathing looked super weird at first, scary. Hopefully he's OK

It was scary in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Don’t know what the problem was today but the crowd was awful tonight. Full but terrible. Guys got relocated in the first half for soft gamer words at each other. Then a bunch of dudes almost got in a fight in the third then again at the start of the fourth. My nice chill season ticket section is in turmoil. All Arizona fans too.