Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I also do not like the Florida gators that much and do hope they lose in an embarrassingly silly way.

Go Dawgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I really do t understand why UGA starts slow for like, 3 seasons now

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Godzilla07 posted:

IMO I would prefer Georgia to win today, leaving one last ember of hope for Georgia sports fans, only for Florida and Auburn to extinguish it later

There is no hope for Georgia sports fans. We all know how this song plays out.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

We look very.. disorganized when lining up. A few times we have just left folks wide uncovered at the line.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

resident posted:

Jalen Hurts must be covered in lube

Go on

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Was actually a really bad spot for Carolina

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

PupsOfWar posted:

hosed up that wendys gets a food truck

You see that Wendys made a tabletop RPG in the vein of D&D and Pathfinder

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Zamir White is gonna be better than Swift is if he can stay healthy

Who would you say he runs like the most? He runs super angry and physically so I don’t really know a comparison

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

That was a very weak no call

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Now if UGA could remember they can score more than 10 in the first half

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

We are on big time upset alert and it’s because our offense is totally putrid

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Sure would love to have seen some sort of replay or something so I could understand what just happened

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Georgia roughed the passer and obliterated Hilinski's knee. I didn't see what happened to Edwards

Looks like it was indeed roughing but not on purpose.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This game is maddening on both sides of the ball

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

We play so much better as a tempo team that it’s crazy we want to just play slow and plodding

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

YOLOsubmarine posted:

BALL CONTROL OFFENSE

I mean we have made it work because we were out talenting everyone but now we are getting shown up and tempo is working and fire out OC and hire someone else

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

We are 100% losing now

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

I’m just here for the Georgia meltdowns

I mean it is what it is. We are a really good team who this whole season has started slow and it has finally caught up to us. A few really bad turnovers and that’s that. Just plain getting out played (by Muschamp lmbo)

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I dunno they keep stuffing the middle of the box so let’s keep running up the midde and not off tackle

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Am cooking dinner but that was some of the most predictable play along all game, and especially in overtime. UGA has an offensive philosophy but shouldn’t have to settle with Cooley to get it. We are finally willing to spend mountains and should get better.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

yo what do we need to do to get an OC like Ensminger because he really turne LSUs whole offensive philosophy and output around.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

that was some pretty sick holding there by florida's o line

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

i mean in fairness there was also just some pretty sweet holding by LSU. it was just a whole fist full of jersey right in front of the QB so it was super obvious

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

vyst posted:

Hey guys LSU passes more this year. Did you know?

it is probably the most stark change of how a team played on O from season to season but yeah as a storyline its getting pretty old.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

that uh, that might have actually been a fumble

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

That was a funny clownball catch but I have to give props for mullen to having some balls about it.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Hmm, maybe Coley can learn that an outside run or a sweep is an option that UGA might be able to use

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Godzilla07 posted:

I wonder if Kirby is taking notes on the pass opening up the run against a previously impenetrable Florida run defense

For real. Take your shots, we have a solid QB and some young but really talented WRs. Go all the hell over the field. Today after the game he said it was due to press coverage and man coverage and that there wasn't really a problem with run run pass because you have to lean on what you are good at and I am just like... did we watch the same game?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Yeah I think I now have us slated for a 9-3 season this year with a loss to Florida and Auburn.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

Georgia had a bad day and lost in double OT. I wouldn't call off the season quite yet.

This is probably true, but it actually reminds me of 2015 in a way where we looked not really as great as our ratings, then we played a team with a pulse and get exposed. Mostly on the offensive side of the ball. Honestly, if you can hold nay team to 17, thats enough to win a game. We just couldn't get anything going and kept calling what seemed like the worst plays for the moment. I'm bearish at Coley as an OC considering how he was at Miami, but he could recruit and Kirby promoted him. I hope that we take a good look in the mirror and realize we have weapons at every position and doing a run run pass isn't needed all the time.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

That was such a sick play call on defense

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

euphronius posted:

Penn State screwed again

just ruins your whole weekend

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

mfw i see that grantham is still grantham

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

now it is

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I hope LSU goes to drop half a hundred on them

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Like honestly I think UF looks like a top 10 team tonight we just don't have the horses to beat LSU on the road at night.

They're stupid good.

Yeah as much as it pains me UF is a pretty solid team and Mullen seems to have pulled it together compared to last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

SmellsLikeToast posted:

lol what a dumb play

and yet it almost worked.