Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

How many unsportsmanlike penalties will Oklahoma get for horns down today?

Can you get ejected for too many unsportsmanlikes in one game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Edward Mass posted:

There are only three metal detectors in this line to get into the State Fair of Texas. I’ve been in line for 30 minutes.

What are the metal detectors doing in line for a football game??? :v:

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I hope OU gets out to enough of a lead that the starters can horns down eject themselves to the locker room before the second string comes in.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

is the longhorn network still a thing

Yes, and it’s loving impossible to watch outside Texas if you don’t have a $300 directv package. I was super annoyed I had to find an illegal stream to watch Iowa State lose to them last year.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Texas is not so good at tackling

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Horns down bby

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Texas gonna get negative points somehow

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Jalen Hurts must be covered in lube

resident
Dec 22, 2005

“Forcing” turnovers

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Here is where you try to not get tackled Sam

resident
Dec 22, 2005

LLCoolJD posted:

No... offense for Texas?

Brady Quinn did say Dicker the kicker was going to win it

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Holy poo poo I suddenly want Texas to win

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Scionix posted:

lincoln riley is a bitch

resident
Dec 22, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

No halftime show for me because this happened downtown

:stare:

https://twitter.com/WWLTV/status/1183032346032922624

Looks like a clip of UGAs first half to me

resident
Dec 22, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Who Is ready for the riot bowl

I have a lighter and a bottle of rum ready to go

resident
Dec 22, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Death to the clones

WVU is not very good right? I’m making this assessment entirely based off the Kansas score

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Go for 2

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Lolol yes

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Good luck young man

resident
Dec 22, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Please let Jake “Patrick Mahomes” Fromm toss another interception

:hmmyes:

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE ARE THE MUSCHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS

resident
Dec 22, 2005

How did the Riot Bowl quarter run out of time if he stepped out of bounds there?

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I’m too manly to ask my doctor to fix my impotent broken penis.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

ur in my world now posted:

lol that guy with the iowa state suit

I could have watched him the rest of the day

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I feared for the WVU QBs life there. What a sack

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Have the sound off, are they reviewing a possible targeting penalty in Iowa State/WVU?

That tackle did look awkward as hell.

Yeah, I think he’s gonna get booted. Really glad to see everyone got up ok cause it looked like it could have been very bad.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Muskets down

resident fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Oct 12, 2019

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I hope Breece Hall continues to put up Heisman numbers now that his redshirt is burned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

DC Murderverse posted:

man, what good goal line defense iowa has

Wearing a giant yellow uniforms has some kind of psychological affect on the refs desire to throw flags.