Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

also DON'T get the new spicy chicken sandwich at McDonalds, I forgot what it's loving called, but for $8 it is the biggest horseshit of a "sandwich" I have ever seen. It ought to be $1.29 on the dollar menu. I could and will poo poo a better chicken sandwich out of my rear end in a top hat

it's true I've seen him do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sausage egg n cheese mcmuffin is the king of breakfast sandos

bitch!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I like to get a QPC and then add an egg.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

I like to get a QPC and then add an egg.

is that legal?

e: also solid advice on that chicken sandwich recommendation. I was actually looking to get one of those or the tenders box that they're advertising when I went for the McRib but it was no where to be seen on the menu boards so I figured the promotion was over. I got the McRib and a Filet of Fish instead. The McD's Fish is a dumb guilty pleasure of mine. I dunno why I like that monstrosity so much. I think it's the tartar sauce. I'm pretty sure no loving god ever created whatever animal makes up the "fish" patty itself.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Oct 12, 2019

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I miss that spicy McChicken

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chinatown posted:

sausage egg n cheese mcmuffin is the king of breakfast sandos

sandos? have you caught the british or something?

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

vyst posted:

gently caress all you haters. Biscuit supremacy

qft

Really, the trick is to get biscuits during actual breakfast time when they're fresh, because I guarantee that the one you order for a late lunch has been sitting for at least two hours and will taste like poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Coasterphreak posted:

qft

Really, the trick is to get biscuits during actual breakfast time when they're fresh, because I guarantee that the one you order for a late lunch has been sitting for at least two hours and will taste like poo poo.

Or the post-10 pm gambit: do they serve you a heat-lamped leftover or have to make one fresh

After 10pm McDonald's visitors mind you will not appreciate the difference which makes it a very safe bet

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i got a mcrib two days ago and it was better than the last time i got one 4-5 years ago. i used to love mcrib when i was a boy but as an adult it's hard to deny that either a big mac or a qp is a better sandwich. in conclusion the nostalgia that i felt for the mcrib made it a little better but not better than a big mac or a qp which are both superior sandwiches and it's not worth ordering a mcrib just because pork got really cheap for mcdonalds or whatever.
thank you for reading.
you can subscribe to my posts by just reading them as much as possible.
please like my post by quoting it and saying that you enjoyed the post, it really means a lot to me and helps me fight youtube copyright strikes against my posts.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hell Yeah posted:

i got a mcrib two days ago and it was better than the last time i got one 4-5 years ago. i used to love mcrib when i was a boy but as an adult it's hard to deny that either a big mac or a qp is a better sandwich. in conclusion the nostalgia that i felt for the mcrib made it a little better but not better than a big mac or a qp which are both superior sandwiches and it's not worth ordering a mcrib just because pork got really cheap for mcdonalds or whatever.
thank you for reading.
you can subscribe to my posts by just reading them as much as possible.
please like my post by quoting it and saying that you enjoyed the post, it really means a lot to me and helps me fight youtube copyright strikes against my posts.
Sir, this is the McDonald’s breakfast food thread, we have another one for McRib. Now please pull ahead too the next window.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

but mcrib is in the title.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that means there's actually two mcrib threads. you should close the other one, the one i am not posting in

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'd still totally smash ol Rachel even now that she's thick.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
do they still serve the steak egg and cheese bagel sandwich

that was my drunk food of choice

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hell Yeah posted:

that means there's actually two mcrib threads. you should close the other one, the one i am not posting in

I’m going to let everyone post about McRib OR breakfast stuff, except you now. You can only discuss non McRib stuff. Roll the dice friend!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
so how about the mcrib and mcdonalds breakfast menu?

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
I had to settle for a mcdouble and a mcchicken

Only registered members can see post attachments!

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
i go to gay-hating chick-fil-a for my ovepriced breakfast needs

i don't hate gays i just really like chicken biscuits

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

True story I've never had a mcrib

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get a sausage AM crunchwrap you dipshits

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
they did you a favour, dummy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

I'll never wrap the crunch and you can't make me

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ok that's a lie crunchwraps are pretty good but I'm not a fan of the breakfast ones I'm sorry for lying earlier.

E: also I still lol at that dude from back whenever that said he had to take his crunchwraps back, disassemble them, and put hot sauce on it, then rebuild the drat things because holy poo poo lmao

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 12, 2019

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

mcrib

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

It’s the perfect breakfast creation, if my life really hit a down spell I would live like that Supersize Me guy who was obsessed with the Big Mac and start wearing Crunchwrap shirts and going to Taco Bell every morning

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Not sure I have the ability to live that mas.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The breakfast menu is more expensive than the cheap cheeseburgers, so I try not to go before lunch.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I have to be honest, I love the sausage mcmuffins but I think the BK sausge egg cheese croissonwich is better. hashbrowns I'll give to the clown

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

I used to think the breakfast burrito was some dumb poo poo McD invented. But nope, that's all people in Colorado eat for breakfast. Want a biscuit? Fried chicken? gently caress you and your family, you're eating something wrapped in a tortilla. What I'm saying is the bacon egg and cheese biscuit > mcrib (which aren't in colorado either)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Howdges posted:

I used to think the breakfast burrito was some dumb poo poo McD invented. But nope, that's all people in Colorado eat for breakfast. Want a biscuit? Fried chicken? gently caress you and your family, you're eating something wrapped in a tortilla. What I'm saying is the bacon egg and cheese biscuit > mcrib (which aren't in colorado either)

what non-southwestern state are you from to utter such perfect dumbass bullshit?

hoo boy look at this dweeb!!!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Chinatown posted:

what non-southwestern state are you from to utter such perfect dumbass bullshit?

hoo boy look at this dweeb!!!

He's actually right. Sry :(

warcraft_boyfriend_99
Aug 12, 2007

by Pragmatica

Supreme Allah posted:

I have to be honest, I love the sausage mcmuffins but I think the BK sausge egg cheese croissonwich is better. hashbrowns I'll give to the clown

agreed

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Those little greasy sausage discs are what I need in my body when I've accepted McDonalds breakfast into my morning

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

All breakfast foods are good, including the delicious breakfast burrito :shrug:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Captain Hygiene posted:

All breakfast foods are good, including the delicious breakfast burrito :shrug:

Why isn’t there a McOatmeal?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
McRib acquired.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Burt Sexual posted:

Because there aren't McQuakers?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Burt Sexual posted:

Whoops, I just meant the unhealthy ones

e: mea(l) culpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Do y'all really go out of your way to eat these things or does it sort of happen by coincidence? It just looks like a goddamn salisbury steak on a bun.