Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
last night i dreamt I was kind of at work, but the warehouse was an old brick building instead of modern. instead of boring dumb stuff we had a bunch of weird cool stuff like a kitschy antique/junk store. I found an old soap box derby car and rode it down the dock ramp (which was extra long in the dream so this was fun) on my break. the owner of the company arrived at work while I was racing the car, except he was richard branson. he was like, "..." and gave me a weird smile as he went into the offices

this is because at real work, the owner shows up around 10 and leaves at 2 so he almost always only ever sees me on break and I wonder if he thinks I'm always on break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
weird dream function that happens to me: if I wake up earlier than I need to and go back to sleep, I often go back into the same dream I was having. but every time I do that before I actually get up, the dream gets less fun, more annoying, or more like a chore of some sort. I guess it's my brain telling me, "ok, you can sleep in a little longer but we're p.mucj over sleeping rn so your dream gets less cool now lol"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
^^^ this but the reason for something happening or going on in the dream.

like, why I'm doing what I'm doing makes all the sense til I wake up and am all, "wth?"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

LethalGeek posted:

Weed killed my dreams that mostly consisted of dreams bordering on nightmares about having to go back to HS or college to do some poo poo I apparently missed.

I don't miss my dumb dreams.

Also used to have one a lot about pulling onto the freeway in my underwear.

I quit the weede a few weeks ago and my dreams became way more frequent and weirder/cooler... or maybe I can just remember having them now lol, not sure

also, when I was quitting the cigarettes, nicotine patches gave me mondo bizarro dreams

fortunately I haven't had nightmares on a long time and they weren't ever a huge problem for me. sometimes I have work dreams that aren't cool or weird, just about work, which feels like a rip-off! I didn't even get paid!