Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a kicker put the ball on the hashes and it ever work out for them. Just put the ball in the middle of the loving field so when you miss you have space on both sides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

three
Aug 9, 2007

Kyle Allen has less drive killing absurd misses than Cam Newton.

three
Aug 9, 2007

bushisms.txt posted:

Really annoying they're trying to talk about Cam needing to stay in the pocket, when a bigger issue has always been receivers and play calling. Carolina hasn't changed since I last saw them, easy dropped passes and boring run plays. At the least, CmC needs to be all over the field, but they're content with short throws and checkdowns.

Cam can’t consistently hit short to intermediate throws like Allen.

Allen can’t make the explosive plays of Cam.

Norvs offense seems to work better when the QB can hit easy passes consistently.