Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Oh sweet Romo calling the Dallas game :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Dallas gives up a big pass, then sacks. 8-8 season confirmed.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:flag:s coming early this game.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
D P IIIIII?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Especially if Dallas keeps helping them towards the endzone with :flag:s

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage posted:

Especially if Dallas keeps helping them towards the endzone with :flag:s

Oh My Goooooooooooooddd.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:horse: collar on the Eagles QB on our own 5 :downs:

Aaaaand some more dallas :flag:s sure why not, infinite 1st downs for NY :D

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ketchup vs catsup posted:

come on jets, gently caress the cowboys over

Mathematically, we can give them half the distance to the goal forever and they will never actually score :eng101:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dat catch tho.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
RIP that camera.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage posted:

RIP that camera.

HAHA they showed the POV from it :lol:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
poo poo IN A BOX

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:flag:s for everybody.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
WIL
SON

Also RIP NY player.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh Dallas did a good thing.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Zeke stuff'd :(

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dak stuff'd :smith:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jets playing good what is this nobody told us about this we didn't prepare for this :ohdear:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:lol: slow mo flashdance stomping towards the endzone.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Also backwards over the shoulder midair plane break touchdown.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

Dorky darnold fuckin us

Kissing a girl gives you superpowers.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:doink: ???

NO ITS GOOD

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dat loving hook!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

The Cowboys

are really fuckin' bad, y'all

Don't worry I'm sure they'll make the necessary adjustments during the half

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Probably Magic posted:

My solace in this dark hour is that the Cowboys loving suck.

:thunk:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Clown :flag:s ramping up :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

really queer Christmas posted:

Why are they rebooting terminator AGAIN

He SAID he would be back :rolleyes:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
2 much Maher !!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Pair up Evil with God Friended Me for the 2-hour Jesus bloc.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
FINALLY the fix starts coming in for Dallas :woop:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Witten with positive yardage after a catch, Jets ded.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Countdown to Dallas tying it up with a 2pt conversion goooooooo!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jets Blitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

:flag: !!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:flag:ball starts now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage posted:

:flag:ball starts now.