Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

The Unnamed One posted:

No INT on the first?

Just try again!

To be fair those were two bombs into single coverage which is probably the best you can hope for when you gotta go 99 yards in a minute with no timeouts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Does Rivers have as many INTs as Favre yet?

I'm guessing not even close?

Oh god not even close to close (Ben is closer). 182 to 336 coming into the night.

Ben at 191.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

many would say that turning the ball over twice within your own 30 at the very start of the game is a mistake - they may be right

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

this game made me feel slightly better about the chiefs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
anyone who roots for the Los Angeles Chargers can suck my loving dick.

seeya

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Favre's interception record is like Cy Young's win total as far as things that will never be broken unless the game changes significantly. No one is going to get to play long enough these days to rack up that many picks if they throw them.

Eli and Brees are at the end of their careers and they're both about 100 back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Favre's interception record is like Cy Young's win total as far as things that will never be broken unless the game changes significantly. No one is going to get to play long enough these days to rack up that many picks if they throw them.

Eli and Brees are at the end of their careers and they're both about 100 back.

eli could still do it