Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
This is a general "thank you" to everyone posting information about new games. I appreciate your efforts and I'm sure many others do as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Townscaper is undeniably chill. :colbert:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Play posted:

Baldo: The Guardian Owls may share a name with a device that allows one to turn their balls into a substitute penis...

:frogon:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

https://twitter.com/microtrailers/status/1438189149601902593?s=20

I played the demo for this awhile back and remember it being surprisingly compelling if you like stuff like House Flipper and Car Mechanic Simulator.

This looks like my type of strange. Thank you for posting it!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

G-Geralt? :stare:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

One Man Crowd posted:

Copying my post from the Steam thread because I'm a dummy who didn't notice this thread existed. :kiddo:

I'm currently hopelessly addicted to Motor Town: Behind The Wheel

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1369670/Motor_Town_Behind_The_Wheel/

This looks cool. Going to have to give it a go!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Played a couple of hours and I like it. Feels like a game-ified version of Townscaper, with similar charm.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I decided against Citizen Sleeper but alot of the views referenced a game called Disco Elysium and it looked interesting so I grabbed it. It was majorly discounted. So... thank you, thread!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I have to finish Assassin's Creed: Valhalla first so it's going to be a while.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Bug Squash posted:

Obscure little game that one, don't think anyone has talked about it. Let us know if the writing is any good.

I've only been playing this weird game for 5 minutes and I already feel like I need a shower. And I blinded myself by turning the lights on. :smith:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

I've only been playing this weird game for 5 minutes and I already feel like I need a shower. And I blinded myself by turning the lights on. :smith:

I lost a health point trying to get the tie. :catstare:

<quote is not edit>

Dick Trauma fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 7, 2022

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I've been playing Disco Elysium and it's amazing. Much like life I feel like it's difficult to make any progress with what tools I have remaining.

But I FOUND MY BADGE!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Sometimes I go for it on a low percentage chance (X-Com style) and have embarrassed my character many times. But there have been a few surprises where I somehow pulled it off.

Right now I'm pleased that I managed to steal the armor boots but concerned about what my partner might say if he ever sees me wearing them. :ohdear:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I played the poo poo out of the first two Phantasie games on my C64. The combat sounds are burned into my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Because of this thread I checked out the Steam sale and grabbed Jagged Alliance 3 and Diablo 4. THANKS. :argh: