Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

I was just kind of idly glancing at descriptions and my mind linked together the concept of "Hercule Poirot 2D precision platformer", and now I will not be happy until this exists

Mario on the Orient Express?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Play posted:

This is one of the games I played before I really played video games that much, and I loved it. Only 50% positive, the only negative English review with actual information complains of no ultrawide support and some graphical issues. The rest of the negative reviews are either in Russian or some Asian language and I don't know what they're not liking about it.
Awkwardly, one of those is actually in Ukrainian, saying its graphics requirements are too high for the sort of game it is, taking about how it's a slide show on their notebook and 40fps on a GTX 1660 on the desktop.

There is also a one sentence fragment that is indeed in Russian that's complaining about "poor optimization"

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
... Can a videogame get a restraining order on some players?