Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Noita is great so far. Hoping it gets some good game pad support for cripples like me. Stealing Terraria’s or Spelunkey’s would be a good start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Looks pretty good! I’ll give it a download when I’m home.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Tangle Tower is a sequel to the detective grimoire games. Cute and good. Also on Apple Arcade

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It’s dumb but has a lot of good games on it. :shobon:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The releases so nice you posted them twice! I’ll definitely give the point and click and the vn a look, even if I’m leery the former might be cashing on Kentucky route zero.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If it’s in keeping with some other games of that type, $30 and you have to say a slur. :v:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The previous Meteorfall game is great on phones. This one's probably good too!

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Also it’s 2019 how are we still going off about “aaa furries!!”

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Getting sick by looking at our game? Guess you just don’t appreciate art. :smug:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1207316918627184642

Free update to goty

E: wrong thread! Apologies. Still, CoH is good.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Super
Links
Awakening
Power
Sucker!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
This isn't necessarily related, but I've never heard of the Xianxia genre before. What's a good place to start, either book or game-wise?