Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endless Dark
A goon-made project I've been following off and on where you play a robot trying to maintain a cryosleeper colony ship while slowly going insane. Somewhat minimalist resource management sim with text events. The folks who made the game also have a thread I've posted in.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2290890/Endless_Dark/
https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256930368/movie480_vp9.webm?t=1676428889

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

rainpunk
beantone
longshank

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Someone inclined towards cottagecore strikes me as more likely to brew their own, if they didn't prefer tea.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The first time I heard a person use the term "cottagecore" was in reference to some ghibli movies which, you know, fair

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The premise is interesting but it's really pulling me out that they're going for those designs for kids supposedly from the 1950's. They look like they're from the 80's at the earliest, more likely the 90's.

It's really easy to GIS a photoreference too, the artist just kinda dropped the ball there.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If we're talking good Russian games that aren't Pathologic, Ash of Gods and Space Rangers 2 easily make my list and the new Ash of Gods game was already mentioned earlier.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I mention Space Rangers 2 despite it being old as hell because more people need to know about that game

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I will absolutely pick up the dogs and cats tank sequel on steam

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jedit posted:

Sounds like a bit of a grind.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

well I bought a copy thanks to this tweet so the tactic of trying to claw back some of that lost visibility worked

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I briefly considered RA2 but that's about it

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It is kinda fucky that they're listed separately and not as one package when you can't actually buy them separately, because tbh I'm not a big fan of most of them.

So honestly? I can see her point.

E: With that in mind, thinking further on the matter,

DropTheAnvil posted:

Agreed. Feels a bit rage clicky. You could just as easily blame WWE2K24 for bumping the game off.

Considering all of those games cannot be purchased except as a bundle? Gotta say, I don't really think this comparison holds up.

It would be like, if the Capcom Fighting Collection came out but instead of taking one slot on the steam store, you had Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge, Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire, Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge, Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire, Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness, and Red Earth, and all of these were listed individually.

But when you went to buy one of them on its own you were only given the option of either getting all of them as part of a subscription service or buying them all as a store bundle.

Something feels off about that.

Runa fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Mar 9, 2024

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Gynovore posted:

Not optimistic since reviews tend to start positive and go down over time.

It went from Mostly Negative with a poo poo ton of bad reviews only to bounce up to Mixed after a half a week of daily patches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Caphi posted:

Yeah you aren't going to claim the "omegaverse" brand now, my dude.

lol