Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

I didn’t find the Plan B Terraform demo revolutionary in any mechanical sense, but as a vibes kind of game I was super into it. Easy buy for only $9 - the dev(I think singular? Or at least mostly one guy) seems super involved too so maybe some of that mechanics stuff gets fleshed out more in the end, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

It’s in Gamepass as well. Also apparently quite short (like a couple hours) if that influences your thoughts one way or another.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Yeah I was going to ask if Kennedy was still there.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Yeah I remember he cofounded it. I was just hoping he'd left sometime since Cultist Sim without me hearing. Bummer.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I know nothing about Broken Roads but someone somewhere called it Dingo Elysium so I think I’ll at least have to give it a look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

Currently 98% overwhelmingly positive with 2200ish reviews. Seems like a pretty polished and content filled game already. Cant imagine what it’ll be like by 1.0.