Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

sparklite is out now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ive heard it keeps throwing new systems at you like the whole game, which sounds kinda neat.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Yeah me and 2 buds played Valheim for like 5 hours, holy man its fun.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1096530/Solasta_Crown_of_the_Magister/

Out of EA today.

Solasta is a very true to rules D&D 5e game, uses the SRD 5.1 rulset so it doesnt have every class/subclass but what's there is good. It has decent graphics, a meh story, but a really good and fun D&D5e combat system going on. If you like dungeon crawling and tactical combat, you'll like it.

its also out on game-pass today.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

startegy

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I'm in love with Pacific drive yeah, such an amazing unique game

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I was driving in my shitbox, picked up an arc orb thing, then noticed an abductor floating towards me, it grabbed my car, dragged it into the woods, into the path of a chainsaw blade anomaly thing that loving wrecked my car, and as i limped away i drove into a batch of broken bunnies, which leap and stick to your car and make it do all hosed up things like turn the lights on and off, brake or accelerate, honk the horn and poo poo. it was so intense lol. i hopped out and ripped them off my car and sped off into the extraction point but man my heart was racing.

love this game

theres'a fairly large tech tree and everything

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

But yeah some missions are long as hell so no quitting during those, 20 mins won't cut it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

holy I've never felt motion sickness from a game before but the trailer for 4d golf just made me instantly nauseated, crazy