Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Special needs children.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Props to them for also having a physical media option.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Dog Kisser posted:

Fussion Atomics

It’s very temperamental weapons technology

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I’m a little confused by their deal with the Hardspace name-would it have been connected to the game that became Deserts of Kharak? Is it connected in some way?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Can you mod in the Soothing Bentusi Voice telling me I’m doing a great job?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I don’t like it when a game has the prefix super but isn’t for the snes

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Stux posted:

its extremely patronizing and dumps anyone who doesnt want to use egs in with bigots it sucks. framing anyone who thinks its bad a giant company like epic is buying up exclusives as being a "Gamer™" is dumb just take the money, indie devs deserve to take a pay day just do it dont make out like people who will just wait are the same as the weirdos who will get mad and yell slurs.

Yeah, this is correct and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I wasn’t impressed by the midgame twist of an apostrophe arriving to inform you that it’s actually mortal’s hell